Nintendo Switch Console, Extended Battery Life, Grey
- Play Modes : TV mode, Handheld mode, Table top mode
- Compatible Games : All Nintendo Switch Games
- Joy-Con Controllers : Comes with a set of Joy-Con controllers. Joy-Con controllers include HD Rumble and IR Motion Camera.
- Nintendo Switch Dock: Includes a Nintendo Switch dock and HDMI cable. Docking the system allows video output to a TV.
- Region/Version: ASI
- 1 Year Local Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like. Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, and left and right Joy‑Con controllers in a contrasting grey. Also includes all the extras you need to get started. This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
1x Nintendo Switch console, 1x Nintendo Switch dock, 1x Joy-Con (L), 1x Joy-Con (R), 2x Joy-Con strap accessories, 1x Joy Con Grip, 1x HDMI cable, 1x Nintendo Switch AC adapter
Review this product
16 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Phone is still easier to whip out and start playing/procrastinating but quality of the experience is not comparable. You just can't beat physical controls, dedicated battery and a great library of games.
Special appreciation from me is for the sheer amount of local multiplayer games. In the age where it's almost impossible to find a game to play with your friend at home, having so many on the Switch is very refreshing.
- Being able to play some 2 player games with just joycons on the go is absolutely genius
- Graphics fidelity is surprisingly good in portable mode. Especially when you launch a game that you've seen on a home console before.
- I love having games on cards. Since they're so small you can carry most of your library with you, while still retaining the benefits of physical media.
- Joycons are a bit wobbly while attached to the console. It never feels truly solid. Nothing major and you stop noticing it after some time, but still a bit disappointing.
- Image quality on a big TV feels a bit outdated (I did not expect much to begin with, but just a warning for people expecting this to be a full blown home console)