Nite Ize Original Gear Tie, Reusable Rubber Twist Tie, 24-Inch, Bright Blue, 2 Pack, Made in the USA
|Price:||(S$6.77 / Item) + S$7.48 Delivery|
- REUSABLE RUBBER TWIST TIES - Flexible, reusable Gear Ties have a tough rubber exterior that provides excellent grip and a strong, bendable wire interior to hold their shape making them endlessly reusable and useful
- AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF COLORS + SIZES FOR ALL YOUR WRAPPING, BUNDLING, + ORGANIZING NEEDS - The 24" size is perfect for wrapping larger unweildy items like hoses, cords, and sporting gear
- TWIST IT, TIE IT, REUSE IT - No more need for single-use cable ties or zip ties, these Reusable Rubber Twist Ties can be used over and over again to organize cords, wrap headphones, and for endless other tasks at home, in the office, or on the job site
- ONE-OF-A-KIND GEAR TIE TECHNOLOGY - Nite Ize is the original, trusted maker of Gear Ties. With our innovative manufacturing process, these patented Gear Ties are built to last through years of tough use at home or on the job
- DURABLE, WATERPROOF + UV RESISTANT - Perfect for use both indoors and out. They will even hold up to salt water
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE - all Nite Ize products are backed by our Worry-Free Guarantee
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our trusted Original Gear Ties are a favorite around the world. The patented Gear Tie Original is the most versatile way to wrap, hang and organize nearly anything. Featuring a strong bendable wire interior that holds its shape and durable rubber exterior, Gear Ties can be twisted, tied and reused over and over, indoors and outdoors. They are waterproof, UV-resistant, and durable - they'll even hold up to saltwater, and they have a soft rubber exterior that won't scratch, mark or ding. Whether looking for a colorful organizational wrap, a solution for messy cords and wires, a way to make DIY projects easier, or the most versatile tool for your work site, discover for yourself why so many people find Gear Ties to be indispensable. The Gear Tie is perfect for cinching, wrapping, and hanging.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They’ve been on the garden gate for over 3 months. They hold just as well now as on day 1. The attached pics show how I use this product to lock the gate and the unhappy bully byproduct. He actually jumps up and pushes with all his weight (because that’s how he used to get it open) BUT these gear ties stay in place!
These babies wrap very quickly because they form just a single, partial overlap. The rest of the tie keeps whatever you're encircling secure and the bulbs at the ends of the ties form a quick lock. And because they're so thick, no matter how firm the thin cords you wrap with these, the whole system stays put. You can toss your wrapped cords in pockets, backpacks, household storage bags and feel confident the wrapped system will remain just as original--no opened cord messes to get tangled with other things.
Whatever wire the manufacturer uses to make these pliable seems durable. We've bought THREE of these small packs here on Amazon now because we keep finding new uses for them. And even though over the past two - three months we've been using ours DAILY (bending, twisting, wrapping, unwrapping...), not a single one has failed yet. DURABLE! This is a very simple product that works exactly as described. Well, even better. And we're grateful to the seller for the periodic discounts so we can stock up. We'll be keeping a supply of these for those myriad household cord securing uses that unexpectedly pop up. One of our favorite Amazon purchases ever.
They are a bit expensive, but can be reused and straightened out to tie other cables. I think they are worth the cost. I purchased both the 3 and 6 inch. The 6 inch are heavier, but are perfect for laptop charging cords, etc. I use the smaller, 3 inch for iPad charging cords, headphone cords, etc.
Here's how I've used them:
I leave the charging (or headphone) and plug ends long(ish), and roll the middle section. Then, I twist these ties around the rolled section of the cord. This way, the ends are available when you need them without untwisting the cord ties...it just means you have to keep the device closer to the plug. It's working very well, and has really helped me to organize what was a huge mess of cords. Then, I hang the rolled section over a hook, or on a hanger that has hooks for belts. This works great. Another option is lay the cords flat in a drawer.
I purchased different colors, and have somewhat coded my cords by type, but I also have my cords labelled, which I strongly recommend. Saves a lot of time.
Any questions? Drop a note, and I'll get back to you.