|Package dimensions||14 x 13.89 x 13.69 cm; 340 Grams|
Niteangel Natural Coconut Hamster Hideaway with Ladder, Bird and Small Animal Toy (House with Ladder, Smooth Surface)
- Smooth Surface Coconut Hideaway --- Suitable for hamsters rats or gecko. Also ideal for small to medium-sized birds (such as budgies, lovebird)
- Offer a place for your hamster to hide, sleep and napping, or look-out spot. Also offers small to medium birds a rugged, rich, textured landscape to engage in hours of physical play
- Made with wood branches, coconut shell, and cotton rope, like a bridge, encourage your pet play or exercise.
- Toys are handmade and created from 100% natural, eco-friendly materials.
- Measurement: 12-inch long and 4-1/2-inch wide. Toy connects easily to cage with quick-link attachments.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Niteangel Natural Coconut Hideaway with Ladder Toy is handmade from 100% natural, eco-friendly Hevea wood branches, coconut shell and cotton rope to encourage foot and beak exercise. It’s a rugged, rich, textured landscape that will engage larger birds for hours of play and mental stimulation. Plus, it can connect easily to a cage.
If you have a hamster or rat who enjoys poking around and finding new places to hide, they will also probably enjoy this coconut. It is spacious enough for them to climb in comfortably, yet the opening is small enough that it allows him to feel secluded and safe.
1. Check your Coconut before hanging it to make sure it won't fall!
2. Actual measurements may vary slightly. As always, supervise pet at play.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Please don’t get these for your birds if so get a box or nesting box for your baby budgie ... NO COCONUT please !!
Reviewed in the United States on 4 September 2019
One comment that might be helpful in case other birds are as naughty as ours. Our birds love undoing knots, and they have been pretty successful at this task. After undoing the ladder knots they will move on to pull the logs off the rope and scatter them around. Not sure if this is a natural behavior of these kind of birds or just mine. It might be a good idea to reinforce the ropes supporting the bridge and try to avoid this problem I am having. Nothing that turned out satisfaction low. We just keep fixing it and still love the coconuts.
Reviewed in the United States on 19 January 2019