|Volume||7 Fluid Ounces|
|Units||7 Fl Oz|
|Item model number||20053076191404|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 12.4 x 5.6 cm; 198.45 Grams|
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, 7 Fl. Oz
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair's natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo's thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
- DANDRUFF TREATMENT: Clinically proven Nizoral helps maintain a healthy scalp with the anti-dandruff shampoo that kills dandruff & controls itchiness & flaking. A soft shampoo with ketoconazole, use it twice a week between shampoos for a flake-free scalp.
- ANTI DANDRUFF: Fight dandruff and flakiness with Nizoral A-D if you've tried products by Neutrogena, Neutrogena T/Gel, Head and Shoulders, Selsun Blue, Dove, John Masters Organics, WOW Skin Products, Denorex, and Biolage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fight dandruff outbreaks with Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This powerful dandruff relief shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. It combines the effectiveness of ketoconazole 1%, a proven dandruff-fighting ingredient, with salon-tested gentleness. Use it just twice a week in between your regular shampoos to control dandruff. This flaky scalp shampoo is gentle enough to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair, and has a thick, rich lather that rinses clean and leaves your hair smelling fresh.
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Gets right to the root of dandruff
If you’re struggling to find a shampoo that works effectively to get rid of your stubborn dandruff, turn to Nizoral. It's clinically proven to control flaking, scaling and itching. And, Nizoral is so powerful it can even control severe dandruff†.
And, it starts working from the 1st use.
Nizoral is different because it doesn’t just address the symptoms, it gets right to the root of dandruff by killing the fungus that causes it. Nizoral is the only over the counter dandruff shampoo with Ketoconazole 1%, a clinically proven, powerful dandruff fighting ingredient. Get freedom from dandruff with Nizoral!
The Benefits of Nizoral
- Use it just twice a week
- Ketoconazole 1% controls flaking, scaling, and itching
- Leaves your hair dandruff-free
- Gentle enough to use on color treated, chemically processed, or gray hair
- Helps control hair loss from dandruff
Freedom from Dandruff!
Eliminates Stubborn Dandruff
Nizoral is the only over the counter dandruff shampoo with Ketoconozale 1%, a clinically proven, powerful dandruff fighting ingredient†.
Ketoconazole was shown to be 10X more effective* at fighting fungus, the primary cause of dandruff, than the active ingredient in the leading dandruff shampoo brand based on lab testing.
Leaves Hair Soft, Clean & Smelling Fresh
Unlike some other dandruff shampoos, Nizoral's luxurious formula has a clean fresh scent. And, you only have to use it 2x a week. On the days you're not shampooing with NIZORAL A-D, you can use all the shampoos you've been dying to try.
Helps Control Hair Loss From Dandruff
A person with dandruff can lose 2-3 times more hair per day. Nizoral’s powerful active ingredient controls dandruff AND helps contrl hair loss from dandruff.
* Data on File, Kramer Laboratories, Inc., 2019. Not a product to product comparison.
† Data on File, Kramer Laboratories, Inc., 2019.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
So I researched the cause of dandruff recently and discovered there isn’t one cause, but many. Some are from dry skin; others from anxiety; and still others from a kind of bacteria that lives just beneath the top layer of skin.
So I experimented with a variety of DIY at home solutions; going around with a greasy cream substance on my head (and transferred to my pillow) at night.
What worked best for me was using over the counter triple antibiotic cream. I now believe my dandruff to be the kind caused by that just-under-the-skin bacteria; whatever it is, and will report my findings to my doctor so maybe, once and for all, some specific antibacterial product will kill off these little nuisances that cause my dandruff flareups.
Best of luck to all with dandruff issues. I hope this product works for you, but if not, Google home remedies for dandruff, I’d still no luck try what I found works best: triple antibiotic cream from the drug store. If you notice any improvement, see your doctor and share your findings.