|Model Number||NA-SAVP3 chromax.blue|
|Part Number||NA-SAVP3 chromax.blue|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||NA-SAVP3 chromax.blue|
|Package dimensions||15.2 x 10.8 x 3.2 cm; 20 Grams|
Noctua NA-SAVP3 chromax.blue, Anti-Vibration Pads for Noctua NF-A15 140mm Fans (16-pack, Blue)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 blue anti-vibration pads for up to 2 compatible round frame 140mm fans
- Compatible with NF-A15 series fans (see Noctua.at website for detailed compatibility info), ideal for spicing up the NH-D15 chromax.black.swap
- Pads minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with standard fan screws and most other mounting systems
- Blue colour for creating stunning blue/black themed builds with Noctua’s chromax line fans
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NA-SAVP3 chromax.blue is a fan accessory set consisting of 16 blue NA-AVP3 anti-vibration pads for up to 2 compatible round 140mm fans such as the NF-A15 (see compatibility info). Made from extra-soft silicone, the NA-AVP3 pads minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with standard fan screws and most other mounting systems. At the same time, the chromax.blue edition is ideal for adding blue accents to Noctua’s NH-D15 chromax.black or chromax line fans in order to colour-coordinate them with individual build themes. The NA-AVP3 anti-vibration pads are compatible with the Noctua fans listed here: NF-A15 PWM, NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap, NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black (included with NH-D15 chromax.black). Please note that the NA-AVP3 pads cannot be used with other fans and are not compatible with third-party fans.