|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||NH-D15 chromax.black|
|Package Dimensions||26.8 x 23.8 x 19.2 cm; 2.22 Kilograms|
Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black, 140mm Dual-Tower CPU Cooler (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 300 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Extra-wide 140mm dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and dual fans provides maximum quiet cooling efficiency on a par with many all-in-one watercoolers, ideal for overclockers and silent-enthusiasts!
- Dual-fan design with renowned, award-winning NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NH-D15 chromax.black is an all-black version of Noctua’s award-winning flagship model NH-D15 premium-quality quiet CPU cooler. Thanks to the same proven dual-tower heatsink design and NF-A15 PWM fans, it stays true to the NH-D15’s successful formula of rivalling the performance of all-in-one water coolers while maintaining superb quietness of operation. At the same time, the chromax.black version with its black fans and black coated heatsink combines these assets with a sleek stealth look. Topped off with the renowned SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system and Noctua’s enthusiast-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D15 chromax.black is a deluxe choice for both overclockers and silent enthusiasts who seek an elite-class heatsink that looks just as great as it cools.
6 heatpipe dual-tower design
As compared to conventional single tower heatsinks, the NH-D15’s fine-tuned six heatpipe dual-tower design provides more surface area, better heat-distribution and superior airflow efficiency in dual-fan mode.
Dual NF-A15 140mm fans
The NH-D15 features two of Noctua's premium-class NF-A15 140mm fans. Complying with Noctua's AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm fans on the market.
High RAM compatibility in single fan mode
Thanks to its recessed lower fins, the NH-D15 provides 64mm clearance for tall memory heatsinks in single fan mode, making it compatible with most high-end RAM modules on the market. In dual-fan mode, the NH-D15 should be used with standard-height RAM (up to 32mm).
Using the optional NA-HC3 and NA-HC4 heatsink covers as well as the NA-SAVP3 anti-vibration pads (available in black, blue, green, red, yellow, white), the NH-D15 chromax.black can be fully customised to fit popular build colour schemes such as black and red or black and white.
- Height (without fans): 160 mm
- Width (without fans): 150 mm
- Depth (without fans): 135 mm
- Height (with fans): 165 mm
- Width (with fans): 150 mm
- Depth (with fans): 161 mm
- Weight (without fans): 980 g
- Weight (with fans): 1320 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Scope of delivery
- 2x NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black premium fan
- 2x Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
- Black SecuFirm2 Mounting Kit
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
140x150x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 140x140x25 (with 120mm mounting holes), 120x120x25
The NH-D15 chromax.black is black from head to toe: Featuring a black coated heatsink, black fans with black anti-vibration-pads, black fan clips and black mounting parts, it’s right at home in all-black builds and easy to integrate with other colour schemes.
|NH-D15||NH-D15S||NH-D15 SE-AM4||NH-D15 chromax.black|
|LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||✓||with NM-I2011||✓|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||✓||with NM-i115x||✓|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3||with NM-I3|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X||X||X|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||✓||X||✓|
|sTRX4, TR4 & SP3||X||X||X||X|