|Model Number||NH-U12S DX-3647|
|Part Number||NH-U12S DX-3647|
|Noise level||25 dB|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||NH-U12S DX-3647|
|Product Dimensions||9.7 x 12.5 x 15.8 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Noctua NH-U12S DX-3647, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA3647 (120mm, Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||9.7 x 12.5 x 15.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 heatpipes and premium grade 120mm fans for excellent cooling efficiency, slim 120mm size for high compatibility, ideal for quiet workstations in noise sensitive applications (A/V, engineering, etc.)
- Supports narrow and square type LGA3647 sockets for Intel Xeon Scalable (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Skylake-SP/Purley) and Xeon-Phi platforms (Knight’s Landing, Knight’s Mill)
- Two state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 fans (push/pull dual fan configuration), supporting PWM for automatic speed control through the motherboard: silent at idle, full CFM performance when necessary
- Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound and easy, straightforward installation thanks to SecuFirm2 mounting system and included processor clips
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Noctua’s DX line CPU coolers have become a default choice in premium grade quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon processors. The NH-U12S DX-3647 features a larger, custom-designed contact surface and supports both square and narrow type LGA3647 platforms. Based on the proven, 120mm size NH-U12S heatsink and equipped with two of Noctua’s award-winning, PWM controlled NF-A12x25 120mm fans, it provides an excellent balance of performance, compatibility and quietness of operation. Topped off with the professional SecuFirm2 mounting system and pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12S DX-3647 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling LGA3647 based Xeon workstations and servers.
Enlarged contact surface
At 70x56mm, the heatsink’s copper contact surface is more than double the size of the standard model. Tailored to fit the enormous integrated heat-spreaders (IHS) of Intel’s LGA3647-based processors, this customised design allows for an optimal heat flow from the CPU over the base to the heatpipes and on to the cooling fins.
Dual NF-A12x25 PWM fans
The NH-U12S DX-3647 is equipped with two of Noctua’s award-winning, next-generation NF-A12x25 120mmm fans. This exquisite, state-of-the art push/pull dual fan configuration allows it to achieve a remarkable level of quiet cooling performance despite its relatively compact size.
Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua’s much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance and outstanding long-term stability. Having the paste pre-applied to the heatsink base ensures optimal bond-line thickness and saves precious time in installation. Ideal for system integrators!
Supports square and narrow type LGA3647 sockets
The heatsink’s SecuFirm2 mounting system includes two sets of brackets in order to support both square and narrow type LGA3647 sockets. Thanks to pre-installed mounting screws and the included processor clips (square type and narrow type without Omni-Path fabric connector, with fabric connector on request), the installation procedure is easy, quick and secure.
- Height (without fan): 158 mm
- Width (without fan): 125 mm
- Width (without fan): 125 mm
- Height (with fan): 158 mm
- Width (with fan): 125 mm
- Depth (with fan): 97 mm
- Weight (without fan): 626 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 1018 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Please note that the NH-U12S DX-3647 is a dedicated version for the Intel LGA3647. Due to its customised larger base, it cannot be used on any other sockets and is incompatible with Noctua’s standard mounting kits.
Scope of delivery
- 2x NF-A12x25 PWM premium fan
- NA-YC1 4-pin PWM y-cable
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound (pre-applied)
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit for LGA3647
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Customised for LGA3647
The DX-3647 line coolers are dedicated, customised solutions for Intel’s professional LGA3647 platform, which makes them an ideal fit for both Skylake-SP based Xeon Scalable CPUs (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Purley series) and Xeon-Phi processors (code names Knight’s Landing or Knight’s Mill).
|NH-U12S||NH-U12S TR4-SP3||NH-U12DX i4||NH-U12S DX-3647||NH-U12S DX-4189||NH-U12A|
|LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||X||✓||X||X||✓|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||X||X||X||X||✓|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||with NM-I3||X||X||X||X||with NM-I3|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X||✓||X||X||X|
|Xeon LGA4189||X||with NM-i4189||X||with NM-i4189||✓||X|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||X||X||X||X||✓|
|TR4 & SP3||X||✓||X||X||X||X|