|Model Number||NH-U14S DX-3647|
|Part Number||NH-U14S DX-3647|
|Noise level||24.6 dB|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Item model number||NH-U14S DX-3647|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 15 x 16.5 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Noctua NH-U14S DX-3647, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA3647 (140mm, Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||7.8 x 15 x 16.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6 heatpipes, 140mm size and premium grade 140mm fan for superb quiet cooling efficiency, ideal for near inaudible workstations in noise sensitive applications (audio/video production, engineering, etc.)
- Supports narrow and square type LGA3647 sockets for Intel Xeon Scalable (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Skylake-SP/Purley) and Xeon-Phi platforms (Knight’s Landing, Knight’s Mill)
- Award-winning NF-A15 fan supports PWM for automatic speed control through the motherboard: silent at idle, full CFM performance when necessary
- Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound and easy, straightforward installation thanks to SecuFirm2 mounting system and included processor clips
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Noctua’s DX line CPU coolers have become a default choice in premium grade quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon processors. The NH-U14S DX-3647 features a larger, custom-designed contact surface and supports both square and narrow type LGA3647 platforms. Based on the proven, 140mm size NH-U14S heatsink and equipped with Noctua’s award-winning, PWM controlled NF-A15 140mm fan, it combines maximum performance and superb acoustics. Topped off with the professional SecuFirm2 mounting system and pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U14S DX-3647 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling LGA3647 based Xeon workstations and servers.
Enlarged contact surface
At 70x56mm, the heatsink’s copper contact surface is more than double the size of the standard model. Tailored to fit the enormous integrated heat-spreaders (IHS) of Intel’s LGA3647-based processors, this customised design allows for an optimal heat flow from the CPU over the base to the heatpipes and on to the cooling fins.
NF-A15 140mm premium fan
Complying with Noctua’s AAO standard and featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A15 has quickly built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm heatsink fans on the market.
Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua’s much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a pro-grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance and outstanding long-term stability. Having the paste pre-applied to the heatsink base ensures optimal bond-line thickness and saves precious time in installation. Ideal for system integrators!
Supports square and narrow type LGA3647 sockets
The heatsink’s SecuFirm2 mounting system includes two sets of brackets in order to support both square and narrow type LGA3647 sockets. Thanks to pre-installed mounting screws and the included processor clips (square type and narrow type without Omni-Path fabric connector, with fabric connector on request), the installation procedure is easy, quick and secure.
- Height (without fan): 165 mm
- Width (without fan): 150 mm
- Depth (without fan): 52 mm
- Height (with fan): 165 mm
- Width (with fan): 150 mm
- Depth (with fan): 78 mm
- Weight (without fan): 797 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 957 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Please note that the NH-U14S DX-3647 is a dedicated version for the Intel LGA3647 socket. Due to its customised larger base, it cannot be used on any other sockets and is incompatible with Noctua’s standard mounting kits.
Scope of delivery
- NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound (pre-applied)
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit for LGA3647
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-A15
- Noctua Metal Case-Badge
Customised for LGA3647
The DX-3647 line coolers are dedicated, customised solutions for Intel’s professional LGA3647 platform, which makes them an ideal fit for both Skylake-SP based Xeon Scalable CPUs (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Purley series) and Xeon-Phi processors (code names Knight’s Landing or Knight’s Mill).
|NH-U14S||NH-U14S TR4-SP3||NH-U14S DX-3647||NH-U14S DX-4189|
|LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3||✓||X||X||X|
|LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)||✓||X||X||X|
|LGA775 & LGA1366||with NM-I3||X||X||X|
|Xeon LGA2011 Narrow ILM / Xeon LGA1366 & LGA1356||X||X||X||X|
|Xeon LGA4189||X||with NM-i4189||with NM-i4189||✓|
|AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2 (+)||✓||X||X||X|
|TR4 & SP3||X||✓||X||X|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
need to measure radiator space before order. it was impossible to use first PCIe slot on WS-C621E SAGE