|Manufacturer||Unique Look Inc.|
|Item model number||777|
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 8.89 x 20.32 cm; 23 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nuby 4-Stage Oral Care Set with 1 Silicone Finger Massager, 2 Massaging Brushes, 1 Nylon Bristle Toddler Tooth Brush, Green/Aqua
|Price:||(S$5.58 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
- Stage 1: Finger Massager is made of extra soft silicone with three difference surfaces to allow the parent multiple options for cleaning and soothing new teeth and tender gums. The body is hollow to allow parent to slip the massager onto their finger.
- Stage 2: The Soft Gum Massager is soft on the baby's gums. The handle is thick & contoured, enabling your child to easily hold the brush. The soft gum massager is for older gums and newly erupted teeth
- Stage 3: The Massaging Brush has a handle that is easy to grip and designed to the ideal size for baby's mouth. The brush massages and helps clean gums and teeth during the teething process and provides effective brushing in all directions.
- Stage 4: The Nylon Brush is for babies with teeth. For effective brushing action, the nylon bristles are tufted. To be gentle on the child's gums, the bristles are soft and flexible. To make it easy for the child to brush, the brush is child sized.
- 0 Months + / BPA Free
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Nuby's Oral Care Set promotes the early development of good dental hygiene. Featuring soft materials and bristles, it is specifically designed for the transition from teething to chewing.
Nuby 4-Stage Oral Care Set
This Nuby Oral Care Set is a 4 stage system that is perfectly sized to help protect your baby's primary teeth. These Nuby beginner toothbrushes promote the early development of good dental hygiene. The bristles on each brush are designed especially with a child in mind. The result of this special attention to detail is a product your child can use with ease.
Silicone Massager: It is designed for babies under 3 months of age and made of extra soft silicone with your baby's comfort in mind. The hollow body make this massager easy to slip over parent's finger to use on baby. Three different surfaces allow the parent multiple options for cleaning and soothing tender gums.
Massaging Brush 1: It is designed for babies over 3 months of age. It has been specifically designed to feel soft on the baby's gums. It allows parents to brush and massage gums gently.
Massaging Brush 2: It is designed for babies over 11 months of age. This brush massages and helps clean during the teething process. Also, this age is the ideal time to teach your child proper brushing habits.
Nylon Bristle Brush: Designed for babies with teeth. Ask your doctor or dentist about when to switch to the soft nylon brush once teething begins. And remember, until your child has the dexterity to do it alone, you should follow up with additional brushing, etc. until they are older.
All of these pieces have a place on the included stand that is good for convenient use.
- Use from ages 0 months to 6 years
- 1 Massager and 3 Brushes designed for the various stages of oral development
- Promotes the early development of good dental hygiene
- Massager slides easily over parent's finger
- Brushes are sized for child to easily hold
- Convenient stand holds all pieces
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We did put the entire initial set to use over the last two years: the finger brush worked great, the pre-teeth and partial-eruption brushes worked as expected, and the regular toothbrush is a perfect size.
I gave the packaging three stars just because although I’m glad the package is well-sealed, I’ve still not been able to open it without using scissors to cut through the center. Also, the “holder” is neat, but unless you have more than one child using different stages of the set, there’s no need to put the whole holder on the counter over the course of your child’s first two years of life. I just put the unneeded pieces in a bag in the cabinet for future use.
This set is great for preliminary teething, when it comes to the back teeth, it won't last long.
I cannot believe that so many people are liking this product. Maybe I received a defective item. But I am returning this and getting something else.