|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 12.45 x 7.98 cm; 140.05 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Nuovoware Ice Pop Molds, [Cavity of 6] Premium Silicone Popsicle Makers Ice Pop Makers Rectangle Ice Cream Tray Holders, Family DIY Popsicle Molds, BPA Free, Kitchen Gadget, Green
About this item
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This ice pop molds are made of premium BPA free silicone materials and eco-friendly reusable design ensures a last long using.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: You can simply fill the molds with juice and insert a stick in the mold, then a irresisble treats coming. Non-stick and dishwasher safe, easy to clean.
- DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS: This popsicle makers are specially designed for freezing juices and other ingredients. You can create your unique frozen treats using juices, purees, yogurt, gelatin, fruit, ice cream, pudding, jams and jellies.
- FUN FAMILY DIY TOOL: Easy to make healthy homemade popsicles for kids in summer, add more fun to you and your kids.
- PERFECT SIZE: This mini ice pop molds' size is absolutely perfect for your kids to eat.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Want a fun project to do with your kids? This frozen ice pop maker helps to create 6 homemade ice pops. Fill with juice, puree, yogurt, apple sauce, ice cream and more! Keep your freezer stocked with healthy frozen fruit snacks and yummy treats, cooling you down on a hot day.
The 6 cavity ice pop molds are made from durable and flexible silicone, safe to use.
Mini Size & Multi-Use
Make up to six uniquely flavored popsicles at once. You can make your own favorite flavors, adding juice, puree, yogurt, applesauce, ice cream, pudding.
Easy To Take Out & Clean
Each popsicle pops out with ease thanks to the flexible silicone molds. With minimal mess and stickiness left behind, all you have to do is rinsing it with warm water and soap.
1. Pour the material (e.g. fruit juice) into the molds. Do NOT overfill it.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|