|Model Number||Premium Brush Set|
|Material Type||Wood,Goat Hair|
|Item model number||Premium Brush Set|
|Product Dimensions||9.14 x 4.06 x 19.56 cm; 22.68 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
OCCObaby 3-Piece Wooden Baby Hair Brush and Comb Set for Newborns and Toddlers | Natural Soft Goat Bristles for Cradle Cap | Wood Bristles Baby Brush for Massage | Perfect for Baby Registry
Enhance your purchase
- PERFECT BABY GIFT REGISTRY IDEA - The OCCObaby Natural Baby Brush set makes a thoughtful and practical baby shower present! Packaged in a beautiful gift box, this set has everything parents need for grooming baby's hair from infant to toddler.
- PREVENT CRADLE CAP - NATURAL GOAT HAIR BRISTLES BRUSH prevents cradle cap, conditions hair and distributes natural oils down the shaft. Soft bristles prevent static and are very gentle on your baby's soft spot.
- DETANGLE HAIR AND RELAX YOUR BABY - WOODEN BRISTLES MASSAGE BRUSH detangles hair, massages and stimulates the scalp, increases circulation and relaxes your baby.
- NOW WITH A BONUS! PREMIUM WOODEN COMB gently handles tiny tangles and knots, perfect for sectioning hair and great for cradle cap.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - backed by the manufacturer's one year warranty. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
The OCCObaby line is an industry favorite because of its simple and safe design. Parents can rest easy knowing their child is cared for with the healthiest, safest personal care products.
Our journey started with a toddler with a stuffy nose. We tried everything to calm our unhappy child, but the cold only seemed to get worse with each passing hour. None of the nasal aspirators or cold remedies on the market could ease his pain.
There’s nothing more heartbreaking than hearing your baby cry and feeling like you can’t do anything to help them. So we knew we had to take matters into our own hands. We started by developing a hygienic, battery-operated nose cleaner. It opens the nasal passages for instant relief and keeps them clear during the most important early months of development.
Parents loved our nose cleaner so much that we knew we couldn’t stop there. We began to launch even more OCCObaby products aligned with our mission of relief, comfort, and happiness, including our instant-read infrared thermometer, baby hairbrushes, crib and bassinet pillows, and pregnancy wedges.
OCCObaby's all-natural hairbrush set is the perfect gift for any new, expecting, or experienced parent! Keep your baby's scalp healthy, silky smooth, and cradle-cap-free with the set of three brushes.
- Use the OCCObaby brush with soft, goat hair bristles to brush out any dead skin cells on your baby's scalp and prevent cradle cap. This brush helps condition and soften your baby's hair while spreading the replenishing oils produced naturally in their scalp.
- Our wood-bristled brush gently massages your baby's scalp, relaxing your baby while also helping with blood flow and circulation.
- A new addition to our hairbrush set is the premium wood comb! This comb helps you gently detangle and neaten your baby's hair while also promoting a clean and healthy scalp!
All of our brushes are safe to use because they are made with all-natural and hypoallergenic materials and without formaldehyde-releasing glues or VOC-releasing finishes like the ones often used in other bamboo products.
Perfect Gift for Any Parent!
The OCCObaby Natural Baby Brush set makes the perfect present for any baby shower!
Packaged in a beautiful gift box, this 3-piece brush set has everything a parent needs for grooming and massaging their baby's hair and head, from infancy through their toddler years.
Now includes a wooden comb!
Prevent Cradle Cap, Stimulate Blood Flow, and More!
Prevent Cradle Cap while conditioning your baby's hair and distributing their scalp's natural oils with OCCObaby's natural goat hair hairbrush.
The wooden bristled massage brush detangles hair, massages and stimulates the scalp, increases circulation, and relaxes your baby.
The premium wooden comb gently handles tiny tangles and knots, perfect for parting, sectioning, and neatening your baby's hair and another great Cradle Cap preventer.
Safe, All-Natural, and Hypoallergenic!
Soft bristles prevent static and are very gentle on your baby's soft spot.
Each piece is made with all-natural beech wood with no formaldehyde-releasing glues or VOC-releasing finishes often used in bamboo products.
Safe to clean and will not crack after washing.
Please note that the tiny hole in the middle of the wooden bristle brush is an air hole and not a defect.
Review this product
Reviews with images
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Chloe on 22 July 2020
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The soft brush is REALLY soft. It isn’t near as rough as the fingernail scrubber they use on the baby in the hospital. The soft brush will do absolutely nothing for cradle cap. But it brushes the tiny baby hairs really well. And my daughter loves having her hair brushed with this brush.
The hard bristle brush isn’t really for babies. It is more for toddler hair. I use it for my two year old. He still has baby-ish hair, but it isn’t as thin and short as baby hair. The hard bristle brush works really well for him, especially if his hair is wet after a bath.
I’m not the biggest fan of the comb. I think I just don’t like combs. My husband is super impressed with the comb. However, if baby get some dry scalp issues, the comb is the way to go getting some of that to loosen and get off their head. (I use apricot oil on the head and the comb with this comb to clear it pretty quickly.)
The entire set is really cute looking. They look cute sitting out. They would make an awesome baby gift or even as decoration for a nursery or baby shower. They really are adorable. And now that I have one that isn’t shedding goat hair everywhere, I’m happy with how they actually work, as well.