|Manufacturer||Our Expedition LLC|
|Product Dimensions||55.88 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm; 2.04 Kilograms|
OE hiking carrier for children/toddlers with detachable backpack by Our Expedition LLC
- This carrier fits people's torso length (from hip bone to top of shoulder) ranging from 15 to 23 inches( 38cm to 59cm). If you fall out of the range, please contact us through our website for customization
- Pleaes visit www.oecarrier.com for more infomation and instruction. Remember to watch the instruction video before use to ensure a comfortable fit.
- The best child/baby hiking carrier for 1 to 5 years old. Child at this age range is too heavy for front carrier and the backpack carrier is too bulky and difficult to operate by one parent. OE shoulder carrier is the perfect alternative to backpack carriers. It offers much better view for child compare to back or front carrier
- Fold-able design makes it more practical in daily life. You can use it as a diaper/hiking bag when not carrying your child.
- Great for Walks, Hiking, Travel, Zoo,Amusement parks and other Outdoor Activity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1.The unique design of this shoulder carrier allows everyone in the family, parents and kids, to capture every second of your trip, no matter it is the beautiful scenery of nature, or the cute polar bear in the zoo. 2.Unlike traditional strollers, this hands-free design gives your hands a break until they are needed in many situations like this one. Perfect for the airport, when you need to push your luggage while chasing after your kids. 3.OE carrier is 4.4 lbs with the backpack on and 3.4 lbs without the backpack, much lighter than most of the back carriers on the market. It can support child up to 45 lbs. It is the ideal baby carrier for families that have multiple children. 4.Unlike other shoulder carriers, OE carrier is designed with hip support to free your neck and shoulders from feeling sore and painful. Because most of the weight is distributed to your waist. So that you can hike with your child for 2 hours without feeling the need of a neck/shoulder massage afterwards. 5.You can bring an OE carrier on a plane as a carry-on and tuck it underneath the seat because it is super compact. And you can carry it like a regular backpack when folded.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The kids back support detaches to fold it down but you have to be careful. Mine kinda got deformed and hard to put back up but aside from that, the rest of the material seems to be sturdy. The smallest setting for the wearer is still a bit big for me. I am 5"2 tall. But its not of a big deal. I just wanted the.waste belt to be higher above my hips.
1. I wanted the weight on my hips, and that has completely saved my back on long outings. It adjusts for different heights, and comes with an extension bar for taller parents. I use the extension bar and it suddenly lifted all the weight off of my shoulders. I'm 5'10".
2. I liked the idea of the integrated back pack to carry all the water bottles / snacks / diapers / kiddo stuff. There’s plenty of room. And it pops off, so my wife can carry some of the weight, for example, when we have two parents.
All in all the construction is super solid like a quality back-packing backpack. It's packed with little detailed features and clips and adjustments so it's super versatile. So far it's been really helpful hiking, or in circumstances that I used to bring my stroller, like amusement parks or zoos. She just pops in and out when she want to walk or ride. It's a game changer.
Must give warning for head clearance and child’s reach. After bumping kiddos head 🥺 decided to keep the top cover on at all times. It offers warning and provides some protection which is big plus.
Please vote up this review so all guardians / Child carriers are warned!!
The smile on my kids face is priceless when he sees me pick by the carrier. No need to think twice, buy this one.
- I've used the carrier up to an hour will great comfort.
- I can bend in any direction and my son is super safe and can't fall out.
- Back support is great and adjustments are great.
- Super quick to harness child on/off by yourself.
- Overall near perfect design.
ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENTS:
- Wished they gave another pair of foot straps which were more comfortable. The straps are good quality but seem they may irritate the skin after prolonged use.
- Wished I could get different color options
- Wished they had premium version with high-end fabrics, would happily pay more for it.