|Manufacturer||The Regatta Group DBA Beauty Depot|
|Item model number||90121|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 20.32 x 25.4 cm; 408.23 Grams|
OGX Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Conditioner for Dry, Frizzy or Coarse Hair, Hydrating & Flyaway Taming Conditioner, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free Surfactants, Coconut Miracle Oil Vanilla 13 Fl Oz
- Repair and revive your senses and your hair with this coconut oil conditioner Ideal for dry, coarse or frizzy hair, the hydrating conditioner helps tame flyaways as it bring out natural smoothness
- REPAIR and REVIVE YOUR STRANDS: This 13-fluid ounce bottle of OGX Extra Strength Damage Repair + Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner helps repair and revive strands, turning thick, coarse hair into silky perfection
- TAME FRIZZ and FLYAWAYS: Ideal for dry or frizzy hair, the hydrating Conditioner helps calm frizz and tame flyaways as if helps soften and repair tresses It also leaves hair feeling smooth and full of bounce and shine
- HAIR CARE INSPIRED BY NATURE: The nourishing damage remedy blend contains coconut oil to help add luster, shine and softness to hair along with vanilla bean extract and essence of tiare - an infused perfume-oil made from soaking the petals in coconut oil
- IRRESISTiBLY DELICIOUS SCENT: The creamy coconut, white peach and shea butter scent leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell every time you condition Plus the sulfate-free surfactant hair care system is paraben-free and gentle on your tresses
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water (Aqua), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).
Repair and revive your senses and your hair with this coconut oil conditioner Ideal for dry, coarse or frizzy hair, the hydrating conditioner helps tame flyaways as it bring out natural smoothness
we approach beauty in our own way, pure and simple.
Originality inspires us, that’s why we love being different; from our exotic ingredients, to the shape of our bottles, to our quest for sustainability — we approach beauty in our own way.
Coconut Miracle Oil Conditioner 13oz
Envelop your senses in an island escape with this ultra-rich repairing blend with coconut oil. This ultra-nourishing and rejuvenating blend calms frizz and tames flyaways, leaving hair with a silky soft bounce and shine.
- Intensely moisturizing conditioner
- The perfect remedy for dry, damaged strands
- Leaves hair feeling nourished and silky smooth
- With Coconut Oil, Essence of tiare and vanilla bean extract
- Sulfate free surfactant hair care system
Benefits, Ingredients, Hair Type, Regimen
Help revive even the most damaged strands and send your senses on an island escape with Coconut Oil, Vanilla Bean Oil and Essence of Tiarre.
Drench dry, damaged strands with the secret of Maui. This ultra-rich repairing blend with coconut oil, essence of tiare and vanilla bean extract helps to repair, soften and revive strands. Discover silky, soft, island-girl hair.
This product is good for everyday use, works well with most hair types.
For best results, use our entire Coconut Miracle Oil collection to help with every day moisture. After shampooing, we recommend our conditioner followed up with one of the treatments to help moisturize and restore shine.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My hair is fairly thin and fine. It's also mostly straight, color-treated, frequently heat-styled, and lacking volume. Plus, I live in a very dry climate. With all that said, I need a conditioner that gives serious moisture without serious weight.
Normally, I can get away with shampooing only once or twice a week. With this stuff, it is more like 3-4 times. It is somewhat heavy and greasy. Not greasy like a hormonal teen, but greasy like I put a really rich lotion in my hair. I also notice I have a harder time working it evenly into my hair the longer it has been since I've shampooed.
In fairness, I once got a coconut oil hair masque at a spa that left a similar feel and I had to shampoo more than often for about a week afterwards. Maybe coconut oil just does that. Still, I think the benefits of the coconut oil are cancelled out by the extra shampooing, for me anyway.
I'll probably use most of the rest of the bottle, but I won't likely buy again.
This could be great for you if your hair is thicker, coarser, or needs to be shampooed more often anyway; it just didn't meet my needs.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 December 2019