|Manufacturer Part Number||OH-CBC-16|
Other Sellers on Amazon
OHill Cable Clips,16 Pack Black Adhesive Cord Holders, Ideal Cable Cords Management for Organizing Cable Wires-Home, Office, Car, Desk Nightstand
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16-Pack: Come with 16-pack different size black cable clip holders, more size for all family member
- Keep Your Desk Organised: Litte neat cable cord holder will help those cluttered cables and cords around your desk, TV, power strip, filing cabinets, computer or cell phone much nicer, organized, and safer
- Multipurpose: You can use them as table cable organzier, as a pen holder, as toothbrush or flosser holders, flexible and easy to install wherever you want
- Sturdy Sticky Pad: Made of extra strong sticky pad which holds them securely, adhered easily to multiple surfaces
- Easy Use: Simply peel and stick your adhesive cable clip anywhere. Please kindly take a moment to the surface before sticking them which make them holding tight
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether your phone charging cables always fall down behind the table or off to the side at night? You always need to get up to look around on the floor trying to find the end of the charging cable to plug your phones in at night? Easy to fix that! Simply use a cable clips holder on your nightstand to keep charging cable in place. A good lifesaver keeps your computer cords bundled and untangled at home or office.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The rubber for the holders is firm, and quality. Holds cords just fine. In my experience they don’t lose their integrity or begin seeping oils or anything. I say this because some others I have used do this and get oily or sticky after a while. These don’t.
They are made out of soft rubber that will last for years.Some things made of rubber have a bad smell These smell like Steak!! lol just kidding they have no smell at all, the adhesive is fantastic!!! I used rubbing alcohol to clean the spot where I was going to stick it too. one of those rubber clips has the weight of a extension cord pulling on it and it has not pulled off the clip yet and its been roughly 5 days now.But on the other hand you can take these off without hurting the furniture. I decided to take a clip off and figured i probably couldn't reuse it. It took some force to remove but it came off and I was able to use it in another spot. These things are GREAT!! I should of gotten them years ago!!