OPTIMUM NUTRITION Opti-Men, Mens Daily Multivitamin Supplement with Vitamins C, D, E, B12, 240 Count
|Price:||(S$0.21 / Count) + S$10.05 Delivery|
- High potency multivitamin for active men. 75+ ingredients in 4 performance blends. 25 vitamins & essential minerals and 1 gram of free form amino acids, 1,500 iu of vitamin d
- At optimum nutrition, we take quality and customer satisfaction very seriously. If you are not satisfied with opti men for any reason, please contact on consumer affairs at consumer@optimumnutrition.Com
- Take 3 tablets daily with meals
- Optimum nutrition also offers a very popular opti women multi vitamin, a high potency multi vitamin for active women
- We are aware that some consumers have reported product crumbling when opti men tablets are removed from the original container and put into pill carrying cases. The product is safe to consume. The crumbling is due to excess exposure to moisture in the environment when put into the pill carrying cases. There have been isolated reports of crumbling in original bottle as well. We are implementing changes to increase the integrity of the tablet when stored in all containers. You may notice a change in a color of the tablet as a result
- We recommend that the product be stored in the original container and kept in a cool, dry place. Be sure to put lid on tight and do not leave containers open for extended time
Amazon International Store
We want you to know: This is a product from US and may differ from similar products sold locally. Please carefully review the labelling, allergens, ingredients, and other product information to determine if this product is appropriate for you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, crosscarmelose sodium, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), polydextrose, medium chain triglycerides, silica.Contains: Shellfish (oyster).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Optimum Nutrition Quality
At ON we are proud to know that we are one of the few sports nutrition companies who own and operate their own production facilities. While it's true that ON is one of the world's largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. In fact, our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it's not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards.
ON’s Super Multi For Active Men
ON’s Nutrient Optimization System for active men stacks 75+ active ingredients into a 3-tablet serving you can take all at one meal or spread across meals throughout the day. In addition to vitamins and essential minerals, the formula includes foundational amounts of botanical extracts that can be built on through consumption of a healthy, balanced diet. Think of Opti-Men as nutritional insurance for your fit lifestyle.
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals
- 1 Gram of Free Form Amino Acids
- 100 MG Phyto Blend (Phytonutrients)
- 1,500 IU of Vitamin D
CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a group of fatty acids found naturally in eggs, dairy products and red meat, but not in appreciable amounts. ON CLA softgels contain 750 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Per Serving.
Enteric Coated Fish Oil Softgels
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Flaxseed Oil Softgels
Optimum Nutrition's Flaxseed Oil Softgels are produced from oils that have been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids found in flax seeds.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you’re taking a high dose MV, and there are two capsules, taking one per day not only helps you meet your nutrient needs but also extends the time it takes to get thru a bottle (so you save money). Also, if you’re going to take both capsules, it’s best to take one in the am and one in the pm, as your body can’t absorb that many nutrients at once so you’ll
Just pee all the unabsorbed stuff out if you take such a high dose at one time.
Yours in health :)
However, after about a week into taking these, I started cramping, only to notice I got my period a week early. A little more research showed that these contain 2 herbal supplements, Dong Quai and Chasteberry, which are not to be taken with birth control, as they can potentially interfere, and mess with your hormones, which it definitely did for me. Unfortunately, I have to discontinue use. I wish there was a warning for this on the bottle.
If you are not on birth control/pregnant, I would still recommend them.
Long-time ON product user, very surprised at the horrible reformulation of the opti-men multivitamin - which I’ve taken for years. Less of the ingredients we buy this for - this multi literally pales in comparison to its previous iteration, yet costs the same. As an added benefit - it crumbles and falls apart when exposed to air/moisture/strong-language. The reformulation is an absolute failure - there is no reason to order this product any longer. Now I’ll need to inspect every order of gold-standard whey to ensure that they haven’t “reformulated” it.