|Product Name||Gold Standard 100% Organic Based Vegan Protein Powder|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
|Manufacturer||Glanbia Performance Nutrition|
|Item model number||1076267|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 21.59 cm; 684.92 Grams|
OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% Organic Plant Based Vegan Protein Powder, Vanilla, 1.51 Pound
- Complete Amino Acid Profile to support muscle recovery.
- 24 grams of complete, organic, plant-based protein sourced from a blend of Organic Pea, Organic Rice, and Organic Sacha Inchi proteins
- USDA Organic & Non-GMO, Vegan, No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plant Protein Blend (Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Sacha Inchi Protein), Natural Flavor, AncienTrim Organic Grain Blend (Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Millet, Organic Chia), Organic Cinnamon Powder, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Organic Gum Arabic, Salt, Organic Pomegranate Powder, Cyanocobalamin.
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF PLANT Gold Standard 100% Plant protein was made for active adults who care about where their nutrients come from and how good their protein tastes. By combining organic pea, brown rice and sacha inchi proteins, there's a complete profile of essential amino acids to support muscle recovery. Each serving also serves as an excellent source of vitamin B12 and includes a gluten-free complex of ancient grains and pomegranate powder. Help keep your goals and your diet on track with this USDA Certified Organic, non-GMO formula that's free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners. 24 Grams of Organic Plant Protein Per Serving Complete Profile of Essential Amino Acids 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs 4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamine 100% of the Daily Value for Vitamin C Outstanding Flavor & Mixability
The Gold Standard For Protein Quality
Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery for over 30 years and in 90+countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency and composition. We hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body's full potential.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC) in Gold Standard 100% Whey, we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training.
ON's attention to detail extends to mixability. This superior quality powder instantly mixes using a shaker or a glass and spoon.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- 24g of Whey Protein
- 5.5g of Naturally Occurring BCAAs
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
|Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla Ice Cream, 5 Pound||ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY, Fruit Fusion, Keto Friendly Preworkout, 20.64 Ounce||GOLD STANDARD 100% Micellar Casein Protein Powder, Chocolate Supreme, 4 Pound||Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder, Chocolate, 12 Pound||New! High Protein Wafer Bars, Vanilla Creme, 9 Count|
|3-4G CARBS||1G OF CARBS||3-4G CARBS||Over 252 Grams of Carbohydrates per Serving||14g of carbs|
|24G of 100% Whey Protein Isolate per Serving||100 MG of Caffeine per Serving||24G of Slowly Digesting Protein per Serving||50G of Protein per Serving||15G of Protein per Serving|
|What||Help Build Muscle & Increase Strength||Supports Performance by Offering Energy, Focus and Recovery||Slower Digesting Protein||1,250 Calories & 50 Grams of Protein Helps Reach Serious Weight Gain Goals||Crispy, Light and Airy Wafers Layered with Whey Protein|
|When||First Thing in the Morning, Before or After Exercise||Any Time Energy is Needed Throughout the Day||Between Meals or Before Bed||Between Meals, After Weight Training & Before Bed||Any Time Meal Replacement to get Protein without Wrecking your diet|
|Why||Whey Protein can help Improve Results from Regular Exercise||Supports Muscle Recovery and Endurance||Muscle Rebuilding and Satiety||Weight Gain Formula Packed with Calories that Count During Recovery||Tasty Protein Snack to Help Manage your Daily Nutrition|
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1) It's a lot sweeter than I thought it would be based on other reviews and the product description - frankly a bit cloying, which too much Stevia can be if it's not tempered with something else. I've tried it a few ways now and have found that it's best when you mix with some tarter frozen fruit in the blender to balance out the flavor, like berries and a little mango with unsweetened almond milk or adding a squeeze of lemon into your green version. I definitely wouldn't add banana to it again though, as it was almost inedible. That said, I tend to like things less sweet, so if you're a person that enjoys higher sugar content and you don't mind Stevia, which can have a mildly bitter aftertaste and can take some trial and error/getting used to if you're new to the world of plant-sourced non-sugar sweeteners, you'll probably be fine with this.
2) The other thing about it is the consistency. After you first blend it, it acts like a smoothie, albeit a chalkier than average one. However, if you're a slow drinker (which I am, especially when there's this much protein involved), the mixture needs to be stirred every 5-10 minutes, otherwise the water content starts to separate and you're left with a gelatinous mound staring back at you from the bottom of your glass like a balled up banana slug, likely due to the chia content of the powder. It's palatable, but not the most eh... how you say... inviting?
Ultimately this stuff is really good quality. I am not vegan but I've been working harder lately to make changes to avoid animal products where possible. This stuff makes you full without feeling heavy and is a solid animal-product-free option for people trying to work more protein into their regimens without contributing to, you know, the ecological demise of human civilization as we know it. That is to say, I'd recommend getting some reusable straws to help even it all out.
If you're looking to an alternative to the expense (and sugar and calories) of your morning Starbucks, here's my recipe for a healthy protein packed alternative Vanilla Latte. Every morning I add two scoops of [[ASIN:B016K2P91Q Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy, Iced Mocha Cappucino] to one scoop of of the Vanilla plant protein. Add 16oz of water (or if you want something thicker, nut milk or regular milk): delicious, refreshing, energizing, and MUCH better for your wallet and waist than a Starbucks.
I've used ON Gold Whey for years, and I'm disgusted with this. Please, get yourselves sorted with this, as it could be the answer to a lot of other people's needs, but not if they have to throw half the container away.
I used ON Gold Whey for years, so I was pretty happy to find a plant-based protein made by such a great company! I bought the chocolate, and was excited to get it yesterday. BUT. The stevia is overpowering, and leaves the same metallic taste in my mouth that aspartame does, which is very strange. ON, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, cut down on the sweetener. I want to add fruits to this for a protein/vitamin/mineral/carb win, but it’s too sweet. Why is it necessary to have so much sweetener in what would be such a fantastic product? Maybe make an unsweetened version? Otherwise, this product would be a dream come true!! Price point is perfect, Prime delivery...nearly a trifecta.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 March 2018