|Model Name||Good Grips|
|Mounting Hardware||Roasting Rack|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||11237200|
|Product Dimensions||17.78 x 17.78 x 2.54 cm; 198.45 Grams|
OXO 11237200 Good Grips Pressure Cooker Rack, Silicone, Red
Enhance your purchase
- Perfect for elevating food in pressure cookers, slow cookers, bakeware, and more
- Drains grease and fat into cooker and away from food
- Open design prevents sticking
- Food grade silicone construction and simple shape make cleanup a breeze
- Rack can also be used as a trivet.Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for the minimum amount of liquid required for pressure cooking.The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We're grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we'll make it better.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The OXO good grips pressure cooker rack makes the most of pressure cookers by providing a platform to elevate food while cooking, allowing grease and fat to drain into the cooker, away from meat, poultry or veggies. The open design prevents food from sticking, a common pet peeve for pressure cooker enthusiasts, and the food-grade silicone construction makes cleanup a snap. Don't limit the rack to pressure cookers; it's equally at home in bakeware, slow cookers, or used as a trivet.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The description includes "Stack two Racks to cook up to 18 eggs at once".
One of the images appears to show a pair of identical racks in use.
I had taken this to mean there would be two identical roasting racks. It did not. There was only one rack. The rack itself was fine however as I believe the description to be incorrect I can only award a single star (would give zero if I could).