NEW OXO Good Grips 6-Piece POP Container Bulk Set
- OXO Good Grips 6-Piece POP Container Bulk Set is airtight, stackable, space-efficient and now dishwasher safe, making it easy to keep your dry foods fresh and your pantry organized
- Set includes: Three 4.4 Qt Containers ideal for storing 5 lb bags of flour, sugar and other economy-sized staples, and three handy ½ cup scoops that neatly attach to the underside of POP Container lids
- Push the button to engage the airtight seal. The button doubles as a handle for the lid
- Convenient fill line makes storage a cinch
- For best results, always use the button to open and close. Do not carry POP Containers by the lid
- BPA free. Top-rack dishwasher safe
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
When it comes to keeping bulk food fresh and close at hand, The OXO good grips two-piece pop container bulk set is a game changer. Airtight, stackable, space-efficient, and now completely dishwasher safe, These containers can be customized to fit any space. Three 4. 4 qt containers are perfect for storing family-sized staples like 5 lb Bags of flour, sugar staples, while the three convenient ½ cup scoops make measuring and serving a cinch. With a handy fill line to guide you, curved corners for smooth dispensing and sturdy, BPA-free construction pop containers take tidying to the next level. Pop containers aren't just for kitchens: use them any place you want more organization. Set includes: three 4. 4 qt containers ideal for storing 5 lb Bags of flour, sugar and other economy-sized staples, and three handy ½ cup scoops that neatly attach to the underside of pop container lids. Other POP accessories sold separately.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These arrived and I placed my new sugars and spices into the containers. Unfortunately that night I had some ice cream and placed my bowl into a previously clean sink. I woke up to a massive influx of more ants! Our pest control guy wasn’t coming until the next day and I was in full panic mode. I couldn’t believe I was such an idiot. I swept everything and cleaned all my counters AGAIN but when I opened my cabinets I found that EVERYTHING in them was untouched! The ants didn’t even go near the cabinet. It was like they couldn’t smell the sugar whatsoever! These containers are a life saver. I am no longer worried about if we have flood waters again. They are incredibly easy to use. I can’t express enough my thanks to OXO for making such an amazing product.
A few days later I discovered larvae in my container. The internet says that pantry moths can get into closed plastic bags, so despite the many posts from people saying they had the same issue, I assumed the pantry moth eggs were already in my factory sealed rice bag. I discarded the rice, thoroughly washed my container, purchased new rice, and filled the container. The very next day there were WHOLE MOTHS in my "air tight vacuum sealed" container of rice again.
If you have a pantry moth infestation, DO NOT PURCHASE THESE. They will not secure your food, and the pantry moths will get inside, eat the contents, and continue to breed.