OXO Good Grips Salad Spinner
- Easy, one-handed operation with patented pump mechanism and brake button
- Soft, non-slip knob locks down for storage, and a non-slip ring and wide base keep bowl steady on countertop
- Elegant, clear bowl is perfect for serving, and basket can be used separately as a colander
- Clear, flat lid allows for convenient stacking when not in use, disassembles for easy cleaning, and parts are top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA Free
- Capacity 6.22 qt bowl, 4.95 qt basket, Dimensions 10.5'' x 10.5'' x 6''
- Recommended by America's Test Kitchen
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Oxo good grips, salad spinner, with patented one handed pump mechanism, built in brake & non skid bottom, easy to clean & store. This product adds a great value. Product is highly durable and very easy to use. This product is manufactured in china.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to have one I bought a IKEA at 1/7 of the price. It last several years and did a much much better job.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've owned several salad spinners and none of them completely dry the greens. I just dump them out on a dish towel for about 15 minutes and then do the paper towel/zip lock bag thing. They keep about a week and a half that way.
The good news is that if you leave the damp greens in the bowl long enough after spinning, enough water will drain off by gravity to allow them to air dry.
It's a DUD! Quality is top grade but the design is nuts. It has a sort of pump action plunger to make the basket rotate which it does but at low speed, I don't care how many times or how hard you mash on the plunger, it never gets going fast enough to spin the water of your wet leafy things. What goes in wet and comes out wet. On top of that, the plunger mechanism is in a sort of cup that protrudes into the basket, squashing down your wet stuff in the middle further making hard to dry it when it's stuck under the plunger thing guaranteeing that will never get dried. A lot of people bought this thing but it doesn't dry! I don't get it! I don't leave many feedbacks but I had to say something about this contraption! Pathetic!
I am now researching a different salad spinner. Thank-you Amazon for providing useful reviews.