|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||60 Pounds|
|Item model number||6391100|
|Product Dimensions||47.63 x 59.06 x 93.98 cm; 13.02 Kilograms|
OXO Tot Sprout High Chair, Green/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions LxWxH||47.6 x 59.1 x 94 centimetres|
|Item weight||28.7 Pounds|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
About this item
- 3 levels of tool-free seat height and depth adjustability that grow with the child
- 5-point harness for added stability and security
- Recess in tray can contain over 7-ounces of spilled liquid and is slender for storage and stable when placed on table
- Converts to youth chair when seat is adjusted to the lowest setting and crotch-post, tray and straps are removed. Capacity: Up to 60 lbs
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
A chair for the ages. The OXO Tot Sprout Chair balances baby's comfort and grown ups' design sensibility. Sprout is an extended use Chair that grows with your child's development stages, from 6 months to 5 years. for a perfect, comfy fit during all stages, the seat adjusts in height and depth and the footrest is height adjustable. A depth adjustable tray accommodates baby's growth and can be removed so the Chair can be pulled up to the table. The seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort and promote "sitting up straight", and a 5 point harness secures baby firmly in the seat. Eating can be messy, so the Chair and cushion are easily wipe able for quick cleanup of crumbs and sticky messes. for children over age 3, the crotch post, tray and harness can be removed to convert to a youth chair so kids can sit comfortably at the family table. for grown ups' added convenience, Sprout requires no tools to adjust the seat, tray or footrest. Sleek wood construction and a space saving design complement any home decor.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Seat cushions are easy to scrub and clean
- Looks great!
- Pretty sturdy
- It is convertible
- Foot rest can move
- Tray is easy to take on and off with one hand
- Very comfortable
- Should straps were useful when baby was young
- Easy to put together
- Velcro sticks better to cushion than back sticks to the seat (when you pull the seat off the Velcro come right off the plastic and stays on the cushion...)
- Squeaky when baby locks and no way to tighten where it squeaks
- Seams are hard to clean on the tray
- Tray can’t be set down flat
- Can’t remove just shoulder straps when baby is bigger because they are connected to the waist strap
- Tray isn’t air tight so water gets trapped in there if you wash it in the sink rather than just wiping it down
He leído comentarios sobre la limpieza y el moho que se puede acumular en las juntas, así que la estamos limpiando con toallitas húmedas para no mojar demasiado.