|Item weight||2.76 Pounds|
Office Chair Wheels Replacement - Set of 5 Chair Casters - Heavy Duty Casters That Protect All Floors – Mat Not Needed for These Office Chair Caster Wheels - Universal Fit- Rollerblade Style
- ★ THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE ANY KIND OF FLOOR- The extra thick polyurethane material used on our chair casters protects your floor of all the scratching and damaging of your hardwood, vinyl and stone floors, and yes you can finally get rid of that old computer desk floor mat!
- ★ THE HIGHEST QUALITY ON THE MARKET- We guarantee the highest quality heavy-duty material and production quality procedures for rollerblade caster wheels on Amazon. Our Wheels are tested to hold 385 lbs, although many users have shared they were able to hold 550 pounds.
- ★ ROLL QUIETLY, STEADILY AND SMOOTHLY - Our rollerblade office chair wheels, with double ball bearings in the caster swivel make chair gliding effortlessly and so quiet that those around you at home and at the office will not even notice them.
- ★ ELEGANT, STYLISH DESIGNED AND EASY REPLACEMENT - You can change your office chair into a piece of modern and stylish furniture in the blink of an eye. Our replacement chair casters have a new stem design where no tools are needed; simply pull out the old stem steadily and pop the new caster wheels in. This set of 5 wheels will fit any standard office chair manufacturer size; look for a stem size of 7/16" diameter and 7/8" length.
- ★ 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You want to protect and preserve your Hardwood, Vinyl, and Stone Floor from damaging or scratching, we have what you need.
Rollerblade Office Chair Caster Wheels. Yes, Rollerblade wheels the same ones you find on Inline Skates, only this time, we adapted them to be used on your office chair. Time to get rid of that bulky Desk Floor Mat!
So what is the secret? We have come up with the perfect material. It's the polyurethane of the finest quality covering the steel wheels. It provides the ideal innovative/heavy-duty solution to preserve your floor.
Our wheels are made with double ball bearings in the caster swivel and will make chair gliding effortless and noiseless.
Because we know our manufacturing process guarantees the highest quality material and production standards. We can safely assert our wheels are the best and highest quality you can find on the market.
Beautiful and elegant design; we spent time designing a product that would be ergonomic, and stylish.
No need to be handy; no tools needed, pull out the old stem steadily and pop the new caster wheels in.
Our wheels are suitable for most manufacturer sizes. They work on 95% of the office chairs on the market. If you are really not sure, contact us, and we will let you know.
Still not sure you need our rollerblade caster wheels?
We understand that, and we want to give 100% satisfaction or return them your money back, no questions asked.
CLICK ON THE ADD TO CART BUTTON TODAY AND GET YOUR PRODUCT DELIVERED IN NO TIME
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Because of the thin contact point the wheel and the floor, these wheels do not roll well on carpet. My carpet is not even that thick, and I found it hard to roll on these wheels. Also, the bearings are far inferior to normal skate bearings. If you hold one in your hand and roll it, it stops spinning after just a few seconds. Finally, the wheels are mounted off-center like most chair wheels. But with the tiny profile of the wheel, it makes it hard for the wheel to turn and rotate in a different direction. I never realized how much just basic movements in my chair made the casters rotate. With these wheels, the casters frequently jammed instead of rotating. I almost knocked my chair over more than once because the casters jammed and the wheels would not rotate.
They might be better on a hard floor surface, but not on carpet, even with a desk mat.
-Got here the next day (Thanks Jeffy B.)
-The silence. My god the silence.
-Easy to install. Getting dressed takes more effort.
-My chair slides with the grace of an Olympic ice skater.
-My new wood flooring is safe from scratches.
-The RGB under my bed gets caught by the clear rubber and it makes cool patterns in the wheel (makes me wish I got the white wheels instead of black but that's okay cause I can only see it when I'm not in the chair)
-They were not free.
-Now I want to buy a second set of wheels for the chair at work but it is not MY chair. You know?
-My chair slides with the grace of an Olympic ice skater. I know I listed that as a pro, but I copy pasted because it is also a con. If you are a "hard sitter" like I am, be careful that you do not launch yourself backward. I was wearing socks and couldn't stop myself.