|Item weight||1 Grams|
KYK Ohbabyka Dropshipping Lecy Eco Life Panty Liner Cloth Menstrual Pad Mama Sanitary Reusable Soft Washable Charcoal Period Napkins (Color : 14, Size : S(length 200mm))
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- - Less contact with harmful chemicals.
- - Save money and the environment.
- - Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
- - Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
S (Long -8.2" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.3") ;
M (Long -10" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.55");
L (Long -11.8" X Width (Excluding Wings) 3.14")
Outer: pul waterproof material
Why Cloth menstrual pad:
- Less contact with harmful chemicals.
- Save money and the environment.
- Cloth menstrual pads are less likely to cause rashes and contact dermatitis.
- Women with sensitive skin and allergies may prefer cloth pads.
How to use:
- Snap up pad around underwear with the black "bamboo charcoal"/ white "bamboo fiber" side up.
- Change pad when required (usually around 4-6 hours) depending on your flow and your personal choice. However you will quickly find out the best time frame for changes.
- The pads are meant for personal use only and should not be shared with others.
How to wash:
- Wash your new pad once or twice before using it.
- After use Rinse pads with cold water to prevent staining. Then place into wet bag. Pads do not need soaking.
- The cloth menstrual pad is machine washable and dry, water temperature under 40℃.
- Dry in dryer or hang in sun to dry.
- Avoid washing the pads in public facilities.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|