|Manufacturer reference||Fish Oil Parent|
|Product Dimensions||8.64 x 8.64 x 16.51 cm|
Omega 3 Fish Oil - Omega 3 Supplement with Essential Fatty Acid Combination of EPA & DHA, Triple Strength Wild Fish Oil Capsules with No Fish Burps, 180 Capsules
- TRIPLE-STRENGTH FISH OIL – GET 3X MORE OMEGA-3 FISH OIL PER SERVING – Unlike other wild fish oil pills, we concentrate our pharmaceutical grade fish oil without the use of heat or chemicals. The result is a triple strength omega 3 fish oil supplement of exceptional quality and potency. Each serving delivers 3X more omega-3s per serving than you would get with many leading supplements. Each daily serving provides you 2,200 mg of fish oil, including 1,400 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE OMEGA3 FISH OIL CAPSULES WITH SUPERIOR ABSORPTION* – When shopping for the best omega3 supplements, concentration matters. Our triple strength fish oil supplement provides a 2,200 mg of pure EPA fish oil, with 1,400 mg of EPA, and 480 mg of DHA. Inferior fish oil capsules use ethyl ester omega-3s. Our DHA EPA are delivered in triglyceride form, which is proven to be a superior, and better-absorbed form of omega-3s.* This means you get the most out of every serving.
- SUPPORTS MEMORY FUNCTION, BRAIN HEALTH + HEART & EYE HEALTH* – Omega3 fish oil capsules could be the one supplement you’ve been looking for to help keep your heart healthy, help maintain healthy eyes, and supply your brain with essential fatty acids EPA DHA.* A recent clinical study has shown that taking fish oil supplements can help support age-related memory function. If you’re going to choose one supplement to add to your self-care routine, this is it.
- NO FISHY AFTERTASTE OR FISH BURPS – Forget about the fishy aftertaste or smell of inferior quality fish oils, and say “so long” to fish burps! Our pharmaceutical grade omega oil is purified using molecular distillation to remove heavy metals, PCBs, and other toxins. It’s light, ultra-clean, and easy to swallow, making it a simple and convenient way to get your daily dose of heart and brain-loving omega-3s. No fish burps!
- IFOS CERTIFIED PURE & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We use small fish, and our extraction method carefully strips away harmful PCBs, toxins, and heavy metals from our fishoil omega 3. Each batch certified for purity by the International Fish Oil Standards Program, and highly ranked by Labdoor for premium quality. We’re so confident in our fish oil that we offer a money-back guarantee. If you don’t agree that it’s among the purest and best fish oil supplements, simply return it for a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel), Softgel Capsule (Gelatin [Bovine, Halal], Glycerin, Purified Water) and Mixed Tocopherols (to preserve freshness). Contains fish (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel) and may contain shellfish (Molluscs). Manufactured without dyes, lactose, dairy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, or GMOs.
With just two softgels, Viva Naturals Ultra Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil goes beyond what you’d get from ordinary fish oil, providing 1,400 mg of EPA and 480 mg of DHA. These are the essential fatty acids that give your body the nutritional support it needs.* Brain function, heart health, eye health, skin – you name it.* Many fish oils come as ethyl esters, which your body needs to break down into digestible triglycerides. Viva Naturals Fishoil provides omega-3 fatty acids in triglyceride form. This means they put less stress on your digestive system, making them easier and faster for your body to absorb and utilize.*
Because it’s purified without heat or hexanes to preserve the quality of the oil, odor and dreaded “fish burps” are completely minimized. With fish wild-caught using responsible fishing practices, our Fish Oil’ is of the highest quality and standards, and third-party tested to ensure exceptional purity and safety. If you’re looking for an effective, high-quality fish oil supplement, you’ve found it.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When your doctor tells you that Fish Oil is highly beneficial, they're correct. It's one of the best over-the-counter supplements that actually work and not subject to a bunch of hype. Fish oil is FDA approved to lower triglycerides levels, but it is also used for many other conditions. Along with a multivitamin, Fish Oil is highly beneficial on a daily basis.
When choosing you want the best that you can afford. Even the lower rated brands at Wally World will provide some benefits, but you'll need many doses to get the same benefits from Viva or other highly rated oils.
Labdoor.com is an excellent resource for researching any vitamin or supplement. The FDA does not regulate the multi-billion dollar supplement market. Due diligence is important when choosing a supplement. Also consult your doctor or nurse.
Viva fish oil isn't at the top of Labdoor's test, only second. But it's readily available. While it may seem expensive, when you break it down it's only 39-40 cents a day. Not bad for fish oil with such high levels of EPA and DHA. You would have to take almost 3 daily doses of Nature's Made oil to equal 1 daily dose of Viva.
When choosing an oil, pay close attention to the EPA and DHA amounts. These are the keys ingredients. The oil should be made from high quality fish oil and nothing else. For this review I uploaded the fact label (yellow) from the very popular Nature's Made oil. Compare the levels side-by-side and you'll be quite surprised by the differences.
Total Omega-3: 2000mg vs 720mg
EPA: 1400mg vs 360mg
DHA: 480mg vs 240mg
I've only been taking oil for 3 months after my sweet tooth got me trouble with high triglyceride levels. My doctor strongly suggested fish oil and strict sweet reduction. The fish oil part was easy. Man how I miss my sweets! I never met a doughnut I didn't like.
As a practicing RN for 20 years, I always caution my patients with regards to any supplement. The majority of supplement claims are pure hogwash and not regulated. All that money spent on unnecessary supplements comes out in your urine and flushed down the toilet.
Many supplements can interact with your current prescription medications. Always, and I mean always, check with your doctor or nurse BEFORE you add any supplement. Also make sure that they have a current and complete list of all your medications, prescribed or not.
Viva fish oil is one of the best out there and won't break the bank.
Viva Naturals Fish Oil has a high concentration of the most clinically-researched omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA (roughly triple the concentration of ordinary fish oil capsules), in the superior triglyceride form. I reviewed the findings of multiple third-party testing agencies (including ConsumerLab and LabDoor) to confirm the quality and purity of Viva Naturals Fish Oil before coming to this conclusion.
Although there are a few other companies making omega-3 supplements with a slightly higher concentration of EPA and DHA, these companies tend to charge considerably more for their products (one comparable brand charges over three times the price of Viva). Therefore, on a cost-benefit analysis, I came to the conclusion that Viva Naturals Fish Oil is the best quality omega-3 supplement currently available for a reasonable price.
So, when I advise my patients to start an omega-3 supplement (an extremely common recommendation in my practice!), I have placed Viva Naturals at the top of my list for recommended brands.
Personally, I have been taking Viva Naturals Fish Oil for almost a year now, and have been quite pleased thus far (I've ordered it from both Amazon and directly from Viva Naturals).
Note that fish oil comes in 2 forms: triglyceride (natural state) and ethyl ester (processed version). You want the triglyceride form as it is metabolized and absorbed more efficiently and completely than ethyl ester oils. It also is more resistant to oxidation than ethyl ester oils.
This Viva Labs product meets all criteria: It is in the highest concentration I've seen among all fish oil supplements, giving you almost 1g of DHA+EPA per one pill. It is also in the beneficial triglyceride form. It has the highest quality ranking on labdoor.com. And if all this wasn't enough, it has a price-per-gram that is one of the lowest I found. Recommend!
Men: I also later learned that daily "mega" doses of omega-3 (greater than 1000mg) has a strong correlation to increasing the chance of prostate cancer. Just give it a google search, you'll find the studies pretty fast. If you are at risk or have a family history of prostate cancer, I highly suggest you talk to your doctor before taking this.