|Product Name||Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder|
|Manufacturer||Glanbia Performance Nutrition|
|Item model number||1057332|
|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 20.3 x 28.44 cm; 2.18 Kilograms|
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Naturally Flavored
|Price:||(S$1.05 / Ounce) + S$29.66 Delivery|
- GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein, has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine per serving. Gluten Free.
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women.
- Have an Alexa device? Enable our OPTIMUM NUTRITION Workout Recipes Skill!
- Over 20 delicious flavors to choose from including more on another product page.
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ESSENTIAL AMIN.O. ENERGY, and OPTI-MEN
Amazon International Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Sugar, Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Rebaudioside A, Lactase.
OPTIMUM NUTRITION'S GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting. Search "ON Apparel TRUE STRENGTH" to see our new ON clothing line!
Why Naturally Flavored Gold Standard Whey?
What Is It?
Same great quality of Gold Standard Whey, but no artificial sweeteners or flavors.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.