|Product Name||Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder|
|Allergen Information||Soy, Milk|
|Manufacturer||Glanbia Performance Nutrition|
|Item model number||1031693|
|Product Dimensions||20.47 x 20.47 x 26.26 cm; 2.27 Kilograms|
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Coconut, 5 Pound
- GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY BLEND – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the GOLD STANDARD of quality for nothing
- OVER 5G OF BCAAS – help build lean and strong muscles with naturally occurring BCAAs
- 3-4G CARBS, 1-3G SUGAR, AND 1-1.5G FAT, GLUTEN FREE, No Sucralose in Double Rich Chocolate Flavor
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt, Creamer (Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols), Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen\, Sucralose, Lactase.
Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving The "Gold Standard" for Protein Quality
Gold Standard 100% Whey Peanut Butter Cups
- Calories: 100
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Natural Peanut Butter, Creamy - ⅓ cup
Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate - 1 scoop
Gold Standard 100% Whey Vanilla Ice Cream - ¾ scoop
Dark Chocolate Chips (Pascha Organic 85% Cacao) - 1 cup
Coconut Oil - 1 tsp
Servings: Makes 12 cups
- Line mini muffin tin with liners
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter with Gold Standard 100%, Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Divide mixture into 12 and roll into balls then set aside.
- Add 1 scoop of Gold Standard 100%, Extreme Milk Chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour in half of chocolate mixture to bottom of each liner.
- Freeze about 10-15 mins or until chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate, flatten top to smooth.
- Add remaining melted chocolate on top. Freeze for another 10-15 minutes until hardened. Enjoy!
Why Gold Standard Whey?
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
- First thing in the morning.
- Before exercise.
- After exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'm a mass builder and take two of these a day, one first thing in the morning and another immediately after my workout. My post workout shake I add one teaspoon of creatine (unflavored same company) and a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter and I take it with milk while bulking. It mixes perfectly in my shaker cups.
I have notable results with this stuff.