Oranginer Men's Barefoot Shoes - Big Toe Box - Minimalist Cross Training Shoes for Men
- Upper with stretch breathable fabric for fast draining and cross ventilation.
- Elastic band quickly adjust the tightness of shoes ,easy to put on and take off,avoid the annoyance of tying your shoes.
- This water shoes is Flexible,light and easy to take.It is feels like you just have socks on.
- The rubber sole are slip resistant and durable,which protecting your feet from being hurt by sharp objects when you are walking.
- Perfectly design for swimming, surfing, water sports, beach sports, sailing, yoga, water aerobics sports etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Barefoot shoes have the following features:
Flexibility - The feet are free to move and engage the ground naturally, preventing muscle immobility and atrophy.
Thin sole - The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
Minimal or zero Heel-to-Toe drop - This allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
Wide toe box - The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
Choose Oranginer Men's Minimalist Barefoot Shoes!
- There's no better feeling than your bare feet against the soft ground, your toes squishing in the mud and the great connection you feel with the earth.
- Minimalist running shoes,These are a hybrid of barefoot shoes and traditional running shoes. They’re nimble, lightweight and flexible, with little-to-no arch support, but contain more cushioning than barefoot shoes. They’re an excellent way to ease into barefoot running, or to simply get a better feel for the terrain without forgoing all midsole padding. It allows your foot to move as though you were wearing no shoe at all, or as close to it as possible.
- Many runners incorporate barefoot or minimalist running into their training—say, as a workout once or twice a week, or as a warm up drill before a run in more cushioned or supportive footwear. This can be a great way to reap some of the benefits—an opportunity to strengthen your arches and improve your running form—without giving up your traditional running shoes.
- Package dimensions : 23.39 x 19 x 7.59 cm; 450 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 January 2021
- ASIN : B08V4WQ33B
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 384 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- Customer reviews: