|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Certification||Gluten_Free3, Kosher_1, USDA_organic|
|Manufacturer||Nutrition Asia Group Pte Ltd|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soy Free|
|Item model number||851770003254|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 13.97 x 13.97 cm; 920.79 Grams|
|Ingredients||Orgain organic protein blend (organic pea protein, organic brown rice protein, organic chia seed), orgain organic creamer base (organic acacia gum, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic inulin, organic rice dextrins, organic rice bran extract, organic rosemary extract), organic erythritol, organic natural flavors, natural flavor, sea salt, organic acacia gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia, xanthan gum.|
Orgain Organic Protein Powder, 2.03 lbs, Vanilla Bean
|Price:||(S$49.08 / count)|
|You Save:||S$8.92 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Includes 1 (2.03 Pound) Orgain Organic Plant Based Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 21 grams of organic plant based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 5 grams of organic dietary fiber, 5 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 150 calories per serving
- USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, kosher, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost
- Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, building lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Orgain organic protein blend (organic pea protein, organic brown rice protein, organic chia seed), orgain organic creamer base (organic acacia gum, organic high oleic sunflower oil, organic inulin, organic rice dextrins, organic rice bran extract, organic rosemary extract), organic erythritol, organic natural flavors, natural flavor, sea salt, organic acacia gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia, xanthan gum.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Orgain Organic Sweet Vanilla Bean Protein Powder is a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink with 21 grams of organic protein and 5 grams organic fiber per serving. Each serving is USDA organic, gluten free, kosher, vegan, non-GMO, soy free. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. This protein shake powder is great to mix with water or milk post workout or while you're on the go through your busy day. This is great for the entire family including kids!
We are uncompromising about clean nutrition. All Orgain products are soy free, gluten free, non-GMO and free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives, and most are certified organic.*
*Certified by Regulatory Affairs 2018
Nutritious and Delicious
Nutritious and delicious should not be mutually exclusive. That's why it's our mission to ensure everything we make is love at first sip, slurp, or bite.
Convenience is Key
Eating well should never be a hassle. Our shakes, powders and snacks are made to move at the speed of your life. And that's fast.
Clean Protein, Everyone?
Whether you run 90 miles a week or run a normal life, clean and delicious protein shouldn’t be exclusive. No matter who you are, what you do, or what your goals are, we’re dedicated to providing products for you.
Benefits of Orgain Organic Protein Powder
Orgain Organic Protein Powders are a naturally smooth and delicious nourishment drink ideal for busy professionals, moms, athletes and students.
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Get picky with your protein
Plant Based Protein Powder
- 21g Organic Plant-based Protein
- No Added Sugar
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- The cleanest protein you'll ever crave
Try one of our favorite recipes!
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie
Ingredients: 2 scoops Orgain Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Powder, 1 c. unsweetened almond milk, 2T organic almond butter, 1/2 fresh of frozen banana
Directions: Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until blended. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
|Organic Protein Powder||Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder||Organic Meal Powder||Organic Vegan Nutritional Shake||Organic Protein Almond Milk|
|Grams of Protein||21||21||20||16||10|
|Calories Per Serving||150||140||220||220||60|
|Grams of Net Carbs||3||4||11||23||1|
|Grams of Fiber||5||3||8||2||1|
|Grams of Sugar||1||1||1||9||1|
|Servings per Container||20||20||16||1||4|
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Detox Project tested the eight top-selling protein powders on Amazon. The two batches of Orgain that were tested came back higher in glyphosate than any of the other brands. One came in at 83 parts per billion and the other was 281 parts per billion of glyphosate. Keep in mind anything above 80 parts per billion is considered dangerous and a high level of concern.
I encourage you to look up and research this on your own.
This is a seriously disturbing finding. What’s even more shocking is that this can be labeled as “USDA Organic” and still get these results. I hope the manufacturer will take drastic measures to source pea protein that is untainted by such a toxic chemical and implement a more thorough quality control and product testing system.
I also saw the Clean Label Project mentioned on another Vegan Protein Powder review and realized I didn't check this before I bought this. This protein powder only has a 2 out of 5 stars because of the presence of Arsenic/Mercury and Cadmium/Lead which is terrifying to me. Definitely not buying this again!!!!
This is my 2nd vegan protein powder, and I ignorantly bought it without doing much research besides relying on the fact that it's a best seller item and has somewhat decent reviews.
1) My goal for buying was to take after the gym. I don't think it's meant for that (even though it says it's for athletes, among others) and seems to be geared more towards meal replacement due to the ingredients meant to have an effect on appetite. There's not even an amino acid profile on the packaging which is something I'd actually like to have.
2) It tastes markedly better than my first vegan brand (Sunwarrior Warrior Blend which tastes awful), but other reviewers seem to not like the taste - I got vanilla. Maybe after forcing down a terrible flavor for so long, a less-bad flavor is much less noticeable to me.
3) Aside from flavor, however, it made my stomach hurt pretty badly within and hour of taking it. It doesn't appear that my experience is completely unique among customers. I wasn't sure whether it was this or something else until I tried 2 more times and experienced the same issue on both occasions. The first time was the worst time though. Further research on ingredients pulled up:
- Organic Acacia Gum: Thickener extracted from the acacia tree, it also provides fiber to help suppress appetite. Possible side effects which may result include: A) Nausea, gas, and bloating. B) Loose stools, diarrhea, and indigestion.
- Organic Erythritol: A sugar alcohol used as an alternative sweetener. It is only partially absorbed by the body and contains almost no calories. It can promote side effects such as: A) Indigestion, bloating, and stomach rumbling. B) Nausea, intestinal gas, and ill feelings.
- Organic Guar Gum: A fiber and thickener that is extracted from the guar plant. It is sometimes used as a laxative, and it can cause an expansion in the intestines to mimic fullness.
Among other things. I have experienced the above side effects all three times, and it's pretty irritating. I don't even think that I can return it now - so it's a waste of money on top.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 June 2018