|Manufacturer||Europa Sports Products|
|Item model number||181030000182|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 1.34 Kilograms|
XTEND Original BCAA Powder Glacial Grape | Sugar Free Post Workout Muscle Recovery Drink with Amino Acids | 7g BCAAs for Men & Women | 90 Servings
- XTEND BCAA POWDER FOR MEN & WOMEN - The World's #1 BCAA Brand has been perfecting recovery since 2004 with 7 grams of BCAAs in the nature-designed and research-proven 2:1:1 ratio
- SUGAR-FREE BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS - Zero sugar, zero calories, and zero carbs in every delicious serving. XTEND post workout drink mix helps support muscle recovery and growth
- IMPROVE RECOVERY & HYDRATION - Consume a minimum of 14 grams of BCAAs per day - before, during, and after your workout. Added electrolytes help you to stay hydrated and support recovery. Mix each level scoop in 10-14 fl. oz. of water and shake well
- TESTED & TRUSTED BY THIRD PARTIES - Proudly NSF Contents Tested & Certified and Informed-Choice Certified symbolizing strict standards in product development, testing, and quality, safety for athletes of all levels and free of banned substances prohibited in sport
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS UNLIKE ANYTHING ON THE MARKET - Mango Madness, Rainbow Sherbet, Blue Raspberry Ice, Glacial Grape, Freedom Ice, Watermelon Explosion, Italian Blood Orange, Lemon Lime Squeeze, Knockout Fruit Punch, Strawberry Kiwi Splash, Miami Ice, Black Cherry, Tropic Thunder, Smash Apple, and Pink Lemonade
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BCAA (Leucine, Iso Leucine, Valine),L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline Malic Acid 1:1, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride w/0.5% MgCO3, Grape Flavor Nat. WONF, Sucralose, Sodium Chloride, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Red #40 Plat Grade 89%, Pyridoxine HCL, MCT Oil
Scivation Xtend BCAA Powder, Branched Chain Amino Acids, BCAAs, Grape, 90 Servings
Consume with Confidence
NSF for Sport is the preeminent certification for sports nutrition in the world. Informed Choice is also recognised for its dedication to keeping nutritional supplements clean and safe for consumption. This is precisely why Scivation XTEND carries certifications from both NSF for Sport and Informed Choice. Rigorous third-party testing and time-consuming protocols are aggravating to some, but not to Scivation. No other BCAA product on the market carries the mark of both of these certifying bodies. Consume with confidence.
2:1:1 Ratio Designed by Nature, Backed by Research
Scivation XTEND is the most advanced BCAA drink mix and is packed with 7 grams of BCAAs, 2.5 grams of L-Glutamine, and 1 gram of Citrulline Malate. Plus, with a unique blend of hydration-inducing electrolytes, Scivation XTEND is a calorie-free way to help anyone grind through even the most grueling gym session.
- 7g of BCAAs - 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio
- 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 2.5g of L-Glutamine and 1g of Citrulline Malate
- Hydration-Inducing Electrolytes
- Zero Calories
|XTEND BCAAs||XTEND PERFORM||XTEND GO||XTEND FREE||XTEND RAW|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I opened it up and it smells strongly like flour...
Then I noticed it is no longer sporting the "NSF" logo, even though their Amazon sales page has a misleading picture of the NSF logo among the pictures they have listed of the product.
I cancelled my Subscribe and Save and will be immediately purchasing from another company.
God Tier - Watermelon, Tropic Thunder
Watermelon was the first flavor I've tried and it's simply the best. After I try a flavor I inevitably end up back with Watermelon. It's refreshing and tastes great. I've ordered it maybe 20+ times.
Tropic Thunder tastes like a Pina Colada, and is probably my new favorite flavor. I regularly order as much as I can as the taste rarely ever gets old.
Best of the Rest Tier - Blue Raspberry, Pink Lemonade, Miami Ice, Mango Madness
Both flavors might be a bit tart at first but it doesn't take long to fall in love with either option. I've ordered Blue Raspberry the second most, and although it's a newer flavor it's easily my second favorite.
Miami Ice's flavor is difficult to explain. It's sort of like a unique daiquiri where the bartender uses the best fruits and mixes. It is definitely one of the sweetest flavors out there, but in a good way, not overly sugary.
Mango is probably my 3rd favorite flavor and I'm drinking right now as I write this review. Like Miami Ice it's sweet, but almost perfectly so. If you like the taste of mango fruit you're going to like Mango Madness.
Good But Not Great Tier - Blood Orange, Lemon Lime, Strawberry Kiwi, Green Apple, Grape, Fruit Punch, Orange
All of these options are as advertised. They're fun selections to try, but honestly I've only ordered each one once. If I have to give the nod to the best it's probably Fruit Punch. I would recommend ordering the 30 serving for each to see which one if your favorite
Never Again Tier - Freedom Ice
I was so excited to try this, rocket pops are delicious so naturally Freedom Ice would be too. In reality you can only taste the lemon, it's very tart and the bottle was a chore to get through.
It looks like this became very popular, for that purpose this comment has been Updated 4/12/21
I will say that as I drank this throughout my workout, I did feel pretty good compared to other workouts I've had. I don't know at this point if it was solely the BCAA powder that my muscles feeling good after a lot of work, but drinking this during my intense upper body workout was a heck of a lot more rejuvenating than just plain old water.
Now the whole time I had been telling my guy friends about this, I was telling them the wrong flavor! I didn't realize as I had walked out of my house that Amazon had sent me the wrong flavor.... I got Mango. Now, I'm not actually disappointed by this. My first time trying this product, I was completely in love with the flavor. But I didn't read the label. What I had actually ordered was Blood Orange...! At least I know I like mango....
On here it says that mango is like, 50 cents more expensive than the blood orange? Give or take a few cents. Whatever. I guess I'll order blood orange again and hope they send the right one. But as of now, your girl is drinking mango flavor and loving it. I seriously wish I could drink this all day, but that is not the cost effective way to use this.
I will say that in terms of potency in flavor, I used the maximum recommended amount of water to mix this with (it says anywhere between 8-16oz, so I did ~16-17oz) and the flavoring is pretty strong. If you don't like this sweet, you can always dilute it more... I think I'll be doing that a little bit more to see just where my taste buds enjoy it most.