|Size||20 x 3.5 Inch|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item model number||54686|
|Product Dimensions||50.8 x 8.89 x 8.89 cm; 9.07 Grams|
OPTP Original McKenzie Cervical Roll - (703) Pillow for spine and neck support during sleep
- Neck support pillow that slides into pillowcase
- Constructed of low density foam with removable, washable cover
- Promotes good posture and natural sleeping habits to alleviate and prevent neck and back pain
- Measures 20" L x 3.5" diameter
- Made in USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Original McKenzie Cervical Roll – Spine and Neck Support Pillow; for Side or Back Sleepers
- Alleviate neck and back pain: Lessen and prevent neck or back pain that typically results from poor sleeping posture and pressure on discs in the spine
- Increase sleeping comfort: The soft, low density foam provides a padded cushion that supports the neck region while sleeping, working in conjunction with your regular pillow
- Improve cervical spine posture: The roll’s size and shape helps your upper spine maintain its proper curve and alignment while sleeping, promoting a healthful posture
- Personalize to your needs: Quickly and easily slide the roll into your pillowcase, and immediately experience comfort while you sleep on your side or back
- Features a removable, washable cover | Measures 20" L x 3.5" diameter
Trusted by professionals.
The Original McKenzie Cervical Roll, developed by renowned physical therapist Robin McKenzie, is trusted and recommended by therapists, chiropractors, and spinal experts around the globe.
- Ideal for use with Treat Your Own Neck book by Robin McKenzie
- Used and recommended by certified McKenzie Method therapists (Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
If you find yourself waking up with neck or back pain, the Cervical Roll might be the simple solution you need. The 20" L x 3.5" diameter roll quickly tucks into the front of most pillowcases, from standard to king size.
- Easily slide the roll into your pillowcase; stays in place as you sleep
- Experience comfort while sleeping on your side or back
- Support your neck and spine with the soft, comfortable, low density foam
- Easily hand wash the removable cover with a mild detergent
The Cervical Roll is specifically designed to prevent neck or back pain that typically results from poor sleeping posture and pressure on discs in the spine.
- Maintain the proper curve of your cervical spine while sleeping
- Improve neck and back position and posture for a healthful spine
- Develop better sleeping habits, or your side or back, for long-term health
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 25 June 2019
Best best is to splurge and buy a cervical, memory contour pillow which has the right mix of compliance and firmness and will adjust to YOUR natural lordotic curve. Talk with your therapist and your physician FIRST, as appropriate cervical positioning at night time and sleeping often depends on the location and nature of your spinal problem.
Edit to say if you get the worthless soft one instead of the firm one, call Amazon. They have amazing customer service!
I sleep with this positioned on top of my regular pillow. It feels a bit more comfortable and I can adjust it easier than if it is inside my pillow cover. It's kept it's shape well.