|Item weight||5.5 Ounces|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll by OPTP - Low Back Support for Office Chairs and Car Seats
Enhance your purchase
- Trusted and authentic: Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll for back pain relief; the top-selling lumbar cushions and recommended choice of physical therapists, chiropractors, and back pain professionals around the world
- Superior construction: High-quality, long-lasting foam with non-wrinkle, moisture-wicking, 100% polyester removable cover
- Versatile use: Can be attached to office chairs, vehicle and plane seats; built-in strap fastens securely to most chair backs or around the waist
- Professional support: Design ensures proper spine alignment and posture while sitting, providing comfortable back pain relief for the lumbar (low back) region
- Measures approximately 11" L x 4.75" diameter
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Trusted by Health Professionals
For over 25 years, The Original McKenzie Lumbar Roll supports have helped hundreds of thousands achieve freedom from common low back pain. The lumbar (low back) rolls are the top-selling back cushions, and the preferred choice of these spine and back pain experts around the world:
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Orthopedic manual therapists
Simple, Versatile Usage
McKenzie back supports are ideal in the car, at the office, or for use with any seat that does not provide adequate lumbar support. They help ensure proper spine alignment and posture while sitting, assisting with pain relief and prevention for the lumbar region. Use for comfortable support on:
- Office and classroom chairs
- Car, truck and tractor seats
- Airplane seats
- Theatre and sports stadium seats
High Quality Construction
The durable, high-quality construction of McKenzie lumbar supports is unparalleled; they feature a non-wrinkle, moisture-wicking, 100% polyester removable cover.
- Exclusive design and long-lasting, comfortable foam
- Built-in strap (contains latex) for securing to most chair backs or around the waist
- Measures approximately 11" L x 4.75" diameter
- Choose from standard density or firm density for added support
- Made in the USA
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The firmness was perfect for 2-3 weeks and now it has started getting spongy and losing support, this means the foam has started to break down. The manufacturer clearly did not use a high performance foam if degradation has started in the first month.
The elastic strap is made of the generic elastic from any local craft store. The bands have already started showing loss of elasticity. The reason for this is the movement of sitting down allows for the support to roll down with your back winding up the sides of the elastic where they are stitched to the cover. After two days they were so twisted that the elastic started to separate. This is a poor design. For long term use the manufacturer could have used nylon straps with length adjusting buckles.
I do not recommend this product for long term or everyday use as it is not made to quality standards that can endure the regular abuse of everyday life. I'm sure it would last if you put it on your computer chair and used it when catching up on emails in the morning but I put it in my car and spend about two hours of driving everyday, sometimes longer. Most people post reviews a short time after the receive this product but I have used it and tested it for a month and I have already seen this product degrade in that short time.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 March 2019
But it is sickening how expensive this is. It feels like gross airplane pillow--squishy, flimsy. The strap hardly works. The only way it works is if you're pulling it super tight, which is definetely going to wear it out over time, and that still does not work on the chairs I use (kitchen chairs, with two slippery wooden pillars the strap is trying to hug. I find myself getting frustrated if I have to move around in my chair or get up and down, because the roll moves out of place every time, even if the strap is working. The roll flops up and down. None of this would matter if this was 8 dollars. It'd still be expensive for what it is, but I'd give it 5 stars. Basically have no respect for a company charging 25 dollars for something a small child could put together as a craft project, and that people are buying FOR THEIR HEALTH. Often people who are desperate for help. Those who don't have this kind of money to throw away can't buy them. I realized there are 15 dollar versions with good reviews, I'm gonna try those. There are many that are at this same price, but to be fair, they seem like knockoffs and copies of this dumb, popular product. This company should find some integrity somewhere.