- Fabric Performance: DWR Treated, Breathable, Lightweight, Quick- Drying, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, Abrasion-Resistant, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Zipper Fly with Snap, Front Jean-Style Pockets, Bellows Zip Thigh Pocket, Secure Flap Back Pockets
- Functional Details: Belt Loops, Tunnel Belt Loops, Removable Belt, Gusseted Crotch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The lightweight, quick-drying Equinox Shorts are built with a spandex blend for stretch and easy movement during scree field navigation. The lightweight, quick-drying fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection and allows perspiration to rapidly evaporate. A removable, adjustable belt keeps them snug, and the five pockets - including a zippered thigh pocket - offer abundant storage.
- Product Dimensions : 144.78 x 1.27 x 106.68 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Research
- ASIN : B00LU8KELQ
- Item model number : 242916
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 42,589 in Sporting Goods (See Top 100 in Sporting Goods)
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One main gripe - there's one shallow snap at the top and a zipper fly. It does not take much to pop that snap open. Every time I go to take a leak, the button pops. Usually I have a belt on (not the one it came with) and then I'm fumbling to button the snap closed again under my belt. Sounds like such a little thing, but it gets annoying with regular wear. A more heavy duty snap or a button would have been advisable here.
Minor inconvenience aside, I still recommend them for hiking, camping, etc. Serviceable shorts that are fine on the trail or around town.