|Model Name||12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri|
|Special Features||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Item model number||ZP2-30W|
|Product Dimensions||30.99 x 14.22 x 52.58 cm; 1.13 Kilograms|
Ozeri ZP2-30W 12" Green Earth Wok Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
|You Save:||S$2.79 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri Green Earth Wok utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Utilizing pure ceramic as a coating, the Green Earth Wok by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying woks to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. Conventional cookware and other ceramic cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans. In addition, traditional cookware incorporating PTFE is often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'. With the Green Earth Wok's ecozeri technology, even under high temperatures, such harmful toxic fumes are never released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Wok by Ozeri utilizes a 100% ceramic coating inspired by nature. The Green Earth Wok's ceramic coating is completely free of PTFE and PFOA. In addition to being and ultra-safe, the Green Earth Wok's ceramic coating is far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Green Earth Wok by Ozeri allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and it makes cleaning a breeze. The Green Earth Wok by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without the risk of hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant Bakelight handle. Your satisfaction is .
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 March 2020
I was initially attracted to it for the ceramic coating, but after using it for a month, I wished I have picked something else.
Don't get me wrong, the wok is not a bad piece of cookware, but it suffers couple of major flaws:
1) The short handle opposite to the long handle can be extremely hot, you can easily burn yourself if you try to carry the wok using both hands.
2) The flat bottom is way too wide. For chinese/asian cooking, the heat needs to be concentrated at the bottom. This feels more like a regular
cooking pan you find everywhere, not a true wok.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 10 August 2020