|Volume||30 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||BetterBody Foods & Nutrition|
|Allergen Information||Peanuts, Gluten Free|
|Item model number||B01FYXCQ1S|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 1.27 x 11.43 cm; 850.49 Grams|
|Ingredients||Organic Peanut Butter|
PBfit All-Natural Organic Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, 8g of Protein (30 oz.)
- PROTEIN POWER: With 8g of protein in one serving of Organic PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or add it to your breakfast smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Organic PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: organic peanuts, organic coconut palm sugar, and salt. It's all-natural and gluten-free! It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a reduced-fat powder.
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: For a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tbsp. of dry Organic PBfit with 1.5 tbsp. of water. Blend until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
- BLEND, BAKE OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for PBfit, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
- ALL NATURAL PBFIT: It has 87% less fat & about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed) yet it's made from real roasted pressed peanuts. So you get real peanut flavor without all the fat & calories.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Organic Peanut Butter
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
People go nuts for Organic PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that has about one-third the calories and 87% less fat than other peanut butter. That means guilt-free smoothies, peanut butter dips, oatmeal — you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. Organic PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tablespoons of dry Organic PBfit with 1.5 tablespoons of water. As a powder, it blends easily when making post-workout smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and shakes of all kinds! Organic PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
Peanut Butter Without the Love Handles
PBfit is everything you love about peanut butter, made better. Whole-roasted organic peanuts, pressed to perfection, means PBfit contains 87% less fat than traditional peanut butter, and about 1/3 the calories. All that's left is powerful peanut protein, and rich, guilt-free flavor you'll crave on everything. So go ahead - lick the spoon.
Peanuts are gently roasted
Peanuts are pressed to remove most of the oil (fat and calories)
The pressed peanuts are then ground into a fine powder & blended with coconut sugar and a pinch of salt
PBfit peanut butter powder is packaged in our GMP and SQF certified facility in Utah
PBfit-packed smoothies that’ll satisfy your taste-buds AND your time crunch. Whether it’s in a glass or a bowl, we’ll take a PBfit smoothie any way we can get ’em!
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I apply 3 heaping spoons of pbfit(mixed with water) on 4 slices of bread every breakfast and the calories come to less than 450. Were i using normal peanut butter, the calories would easily be closer to 700!
For most people, that could be the difference between plateauing or losing weight.
Also ignore the fools complaining about the sugar content, it comes to less than 1g a tablespoon, which is 4 calories. You would burn that anyway while mixing in the water.
Top reviews from other countries
+ Size of the bottle is PERFECT!
+ Flavor is great, you will not even notice this is a powdered PB.
+ You get the amazing flavor for a fraction of the calories!! GREAT!!
+ You get to 'choose' how creamy you want your PB (Depending on how much water you add)
- None so far!!
No brainer 5/5 recommendation!
* I will update this review if something changes as I keep using the product.
* If you found this review helpful, please click below! This will help other users like you to make informed decisions before spending their money!