PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S 048-082-NA-PR, Royal Purple
- Stylish wired controller is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Windows
- Hook up your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and enjoy chat and volume controls located directly on the controller
- Features a sleek design with non-slip grips and textured trigger and shoulder buttons
- Enhanced gameplay with vibration feedback
- Includes a detachable 8 foot Micro USB cable for plenty of room to play with ease - easily charge other devices with this cable too
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience why PDP is #1 in 3rd party Controllers with the PDP wired Controller for Xbox One & Windows. With a sleek design, non-slip grips, and textured trigger and shoulder buttons, you'll easily crush the competition and look good doing it. Enhance gameplay with vibration feedback and the audio control button located directly on the front of the Controller, so you can adjust game and chat audio levels without interruptions. Plug in your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and you're ready to chat with friends. The 8 foot detachable cable gives you plenty of room to get comfortable.
PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One
Experience why PDP is one of the best in 3rd party controllers with the PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One & Windows. With a sleek design, non-slip grips, and textured trigger and shoulder buttons, you'll easily crush the competition and look good doing it. Enhance gameplay with vibration feedback and the audio control button located directly on the front of the controller, so you can adjust game and chat audio levels without interruptions. Plug in your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and you're ready to chat with friends.
Built in Audio Support
The audio control button is located directly on the front of the controller, so you can adjust game and chat audio levels without interruptions.
Customize Your Controller with our Free App
Troubleshooting for any issues you are having with your controller including remapping buttons, running diagnostics, adjusting dead zones and more.
Stylish Controller compatible XBox One and Windows PC
Featuring a sleek design, non-slip grips, and textured trigger and shoulder buttons, our controller is compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox One S and Windows PC.
Looking for a Stylish Counterpart to Your Controller?
Check out our new LVL 3 Camo coloured wired headsets available in white, grey and green for both XBox and PS4. They feature breathable plush ear cushions and a flexible noise-cancelling microphone for crystal clear chat.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Buttons work great. If yours doesn't, send it back and order a new one. I guarantee it's just bad luck. The packaging is too nice for me to assume the company cares about quality, and mine came in mint condition. As for the analog sticks, they work perfectly. No deadzone, no areas of non responsiveness, not too large and not too small (although that's preference.) Tip: If your rubber starts to peel off, (mine has not) there are rubber covers you can buy for all your controllers! I'd recommend looking into those instead of getting an all new controller. I used them on my old xbox 360 sticks and they worked great. I literally just tried them on this controller and they also fit perfectly, which means if my rubber does wear off, meh, no big deal! Just fit them over these ones and they work just as great.
-Fits well in my hands. Feels similar to the slim xbox 360 controllers I loved. The official xbone controllers are a bit bigger I believe. I prefer the size, honestly. But I'm just used to smaller controllers so it's more of a personal thing that I enjoy.
- Plastic isn't that cheap, but you can tell its probably not going to survive long if you smash it a few dozen times. If you're a rager, take it out on something else. This controller probably won't survive your hate inspired rage from dying in dark souls.... But then again, it's only 17 bucks. You could buy almost three of them for the price of one official xbone controller. Which makes it a more economical device to rage on if you think about it.... :)
Favorite part? My old 360 controllers which i used for PC gameplay exclusively would have the wires go bad.... It's hard to prevent wires bending naturally just from gravity. Sadly, this meant the entire controller was doomed unless i invested in repairing the wire (hardly economical. Not worth my time and not worth the money.) But this wire is removable, so you can just buy a new cord from gamestop for 7-9 bucks depending. So as long as you keep the controller itself running, feel free to treat the wire however you wish, since you can replace it easily. The wire isn't really that flimsy either. I saw some people claim it was, which scared me away from this (and I ultimately bought awful controllers off Amazon instead, before taking a stab at this one.) I don't know what sort of wires they're used to. These seem solid enough. If you want more strength, use the inside of a ball pen to strengthen it, or cover it in tape. There are ways to strengthen wire bends if you ever get one. But since you can detatch the wire from the controller, safe storage should be easier and ultimately preserve your wire longer. But again, the wires seem fine. Those reviews are some serious fake news ;)
Highly recommended. After buying many other controllers and returning them, this one I won't be returning. And if it breaks I'll gladly buy it again. Why spend 50+ bucks when you can spend 19 including tax? Plus the color is really cool :) feels great to game with it. If my review leads you to purchase this controller, I hope yours comes in the same beautiful condition that mine did. I'm not easy to please either, I've returned two controllers in the last month. This one impressed me. Best to you all.
Two teenagers give it a thumbs up. Thank you