|Material Type||BPA free Plastic|
|Material type free||BPA Free|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||SCF145/06|
|Product Dimensions||4.06 x 27.94 x 5.08 cm; 68.04 Grams|
PHILIPS AVENT Bottle Brush, Blue
- Curved brush head for easy cleaning of rounded edges of baby bottles
- Molded tip cleans nipples
- Durable high density bristles for thorough cleaning
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Philips Avent SCF145/06 Bottle Brush features unique curved brush head and molded tip for thorough cleaning of hard to reach areas of bottles and nipples. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.BPA-free. Available colours: pink, blue, grey.
Philips Avent Bottle and Nipple Brush
Easily clean and care for your baby's feeding products with the slim, versatile Philips Avent Bottle and Nipple Brush in blue. With a curved brush head, molded handle-tip, and durable bristles, the brush effectively cleans bottles, nipples, and feeding equipment without scratching or damaging. A smart solution for cleaning your baby products, this dishwasher-safe brush can be hung up for easy storage or drying.
What's in the Box:
One bottle and nipple brush (blue).
Cleans Bottles, Nipples, and Feeding Equipment
This versatile brush features a specially curved brush head to clean bottles and a contoured handle-tip to clean the inside of nipples. Clean nipples, reach the bottoms of bottles, and give feeding products a proper cleaning, all with one tool.
Durable High-Density Bristles
The soft, yet sturdy bristles are efficient at cleaning without damaging or scratching nipples, bottles, or feeding equipment. With a high density of bristles, the brush effectively extends to those hard-to-reach places.
The Philips Avent bottle and nipple brush is dishwasher safe and has a cutout in the handle, making it easy to hang to dry or store. This bottle and nipple brush is made with BPA-free material.
At a Glance:
- Easily cleans bottles and nipples
- Safe for use on feeding equipment
- No scratching with soft, high-density bristles
- Hangs for drying and storage
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free
The Philips Avent Advantage
For 30 years, Philips Avent has been listening, learning, and innovating to provide the best quality products designed with you and your baby's needs in mind. That's why more moms worldwide recommend Philips Avent. The Philips Avent product range includes breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and toddler feeding items, as well as baby monitors, and newborn gifts. Many of the products are designed to be interchangeable and grow with your baby.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I actually own and exclusively use the Philips Avent Natural glass baby bottles (for the past 5 years...3 kids) and havd always used the OXO bottle brush but decided to replace my OXO with this brush recently thinking that a Philips brush may work better on a Philips bottle... I was wrong.
The contouring of the brush does not even match the contouring of the glass bottles. I struggle to make sure that the bristles makes contact with all the surfaces inside the bottle, especially at the bottom, to get a good clean. Never had to struggle or brush that hard with the OXO.
I'm over this brush...
also if you have things to clean that are more that 4.5inches tall, this is not a good product for that.
The bristles hit the small point of the hour glass and half go up, half go down, and a half inch of bottle doesn't get scrubbed unless you go in and out instead of spinning. the short length of the brush makes deeper bottles hard to clean because the handle is pointy and short.
the hole in the handle is much further up, about 2.5 inches from the end, you may have to hammer in a new nail to hang it on, the one in the wall less than 2.5 from the cabinet above wont work.
I don't remember why I finally decided on this brush. I think because it just looked cool and chic (and probably because my brain was going into paralysis). All the reviews I read about bottle brushes have melted together now.
Now for why you are reading this review. Here is why I like this brush:
1. The bristles are soft but sturdy enough to scrub.
2. The nipple cleaner end is not a brush (it's just the a tapered end with some ridges on it), but I still use it inside the nipples, not sure if it does anything or if it was even meant for that, but I feel like I have to do it. What I like about the end not being a brush is that I can just stick the brush in with my utensils on my dish rack to dry, and I don't have to worry about the "nipple end" getting moldy or collecting germs because it won't dry properly.
3. For the mamas who think getting splattered when you pull the the brush out is the most awful thing ever, this brush is your dream come true. Just make sure the brush side is away from you when you pull it out of the bottle, and voila, no soapy splash on your face.
4. If you shove the brush end at the correct angle inside the nipple and squish the top few bristles in there, it does a decent job of cleaning the milk residue out.
5. No metal parts, no rusting.
The only thing I don't like:
1. This brush sucks for cleaning pump accessories...so, I have to use a nipple brush part of an old bottle brush to clean my pump accessories.
It's a cool brush. Get it. It's just a few bucks. Your time is worth more than that. Don't get Amazon Review Syndrome.
We use them in the Avent bottles and they are stiff enough to clean any milk residue but soft enough to not scratch the bottle. While I prefer a small brush for the bottle nipple, the hard nubbed end does the trick. We still push our finger down in there to make sure that the path/holes in the nipple are clean. However, this brush and a little Dawn get these bottles squeaky clean. ...and being the germophobic parents that parents are, we still chuck the Avent rings, lids, and nipples into a container next to the bottles and run the load on sanitize. We even run the bottle brush and the retired bottle brush through the dishwasher on the top rack next to the bottles. It hasn't melted yet!
As our minions got older we use this to clean the sippy cups, sports bottles, Nalgene bottles (larger mouths), Mommy's breakfast shake container, the Ninja mixer, cups, glasses, and Grammy has even used the old brush on dishes as the bristles wore out after 2 1/2 years.
We really enjoy these brushes and purchased 5 to ensure that we would have some for the years to come. This is a GREAT bottle brush and a fantastic addition to the hygiene. Soon we will be completely out of bottles but not completely out of these brushes!