Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$11.59 delivery
PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired [7200 DPI] [Programmable] [Breathing Light] Ergonomic Game USB Computer Mice RGB Gamer Desktop Laptop PC Gaming Mouse, 7 Buttons for Windows 7/8/10/XP Vista Linux, Black
|Price:||+ S$8.22 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Excellent gaming performance with 7200 DPI and 4 polling rate】 PICTEK T7 programmable gaming mice, default five DPI levels available from 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200 DPI. With two DPI button, you can adjust the dpi easily to get high accuracy and consistent responsiveness at any speed. 4 polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth AND high-speed movement, up to 1000Hz makes it faster and more accurate than ordinary mouse.
- 【All mouse buttons are programmable】 support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by PICTEK easy-to-program gaming software which makes the mouse more intelligent and meets more demands for different games. Great value and control FPS gaming mouse, also excellent for MOBA/ RTS games. (Driver Disk included) Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc. ( Note: no programming function for Mac system).
- 【16 million color fancy cool LED backlit】 16 million color options for the backlight setting to match your style. Easily shut on AND off the backlight with the convenient switch on the bottom. Plus, adopts high-definition optical gaming sensor, ensure quickly switch for different games.
- 【Ergonomic design】 PICTEK T7 with symmetrical & streamlined provides a comfortable claw-grip design, long-term use without fatigue. Top choice for computer game players to keep your grip Firmly during game play. Excellent cool wired PC gaming mouse for casual gamers.
- 【Reliable quality & Service】PICTEK T7 PC gaming mouse, 30 million clicks lifespan , intricate polish manufacturing processes and meticulous assembly provide the functional reliability of the mouse for years. PICTEK will spare no effort to provide the best service to every customer, feel free to contact us when you meet any problem, we will reply you within 12 hours to help you.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Rapid MovementSet your mouse with 7200 DPI to gain the advantages over your opponents and command the speed and sensitivity accurately. You can also adjust the DPI with two buttons and the light color will indicate which DPI it is (in default): 1200DPI flashes red, 2400DPI flashes blue, 3500DPI flashes green, 5500DPI flashes purple, 7200DPI flashes blue.Fancy &Cool LED Light16 million color options for the backlight setting. 5 default colors, other colors need to be set by installing software. You can personalize the color for the DPI as you like.Programmable ButtonsThere are 7 buttons on the mouse. All of the buttons can be set for different functions after installing software. You can also customize your mouse to fit you special needs with the macro editing function.High PrecisionFour polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, enjoy games more freely. Best PC & Laptop gaming mouse with good value.SpecificationsProduct Dimension: 123x72x33mmType: Wired Gaming Mouse for PC / LaptopInterface: USB2.0 / USB3.0Default DPI: 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200Polling Rate: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000HzDPI Range: 500~7200Backlight: YESNOTE:1. Apple computers (Mac OS) do not support the mouse's customized (programmable) function as some functions of Mac OS are not open to public. But the mouse's normal function can still be used in the Apple computers or Mac OS.2. If you want to customize the buttons, you need to download the software from relevant website (written in the user manual).3. When you install the software driver in your computer, please choose the language you required. Four languages are available: English, German, Japanese, and Chinese.Package included:1x Wired Gaming Mouse1x Driver Disk1x User Manual
Set your mouse with 7200 DPI to gain the advantages over your opponents and command the speed and sensitivity accurately. You can also adjust the DPI with two buttons and the light color will indicate which DPI it is (in default): 1200DPI flashes red, 2400DPI flashes blue, 3500DPI flashes green, 5500DPI flashes purple, 7200DPI flashes blue.
Fancy &Cool LED Light
16 million color options for the backlight setting. 5 default colors, other colors need to be set by installing software. You can personalize the color for the DPI as you like.
There are 7 buttons on the mouse. All of the buttons can be set for different functions after installing software. You can also customize your mouse to fit you special needs with the macro editing function.
Four polling rate is adjustable: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, enjoy games more freely. Best PC & Laptop gaming mouse with good value.
Product Dimension: 123x72x33mm
Type: Wired Gaming Mouse for PC / Laptop
Interface: USB2.0 / USB3.0
Default DPI: 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200
Polling Rate: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz
DPI Range: 500~7200
1. Apple computers (Mac OS) do not support the mouse's customized (programmable) function as some functions of Mac OS are not open to public. But the mouse's normal function can still be used in the Apple computers or Mac OS.
2. If you want to customize the buttons, you need to download the software from relevant website (written in the user manual).
3. When you install the software driver in your computer, please choose the language you required. Four languages are available: English, German, Japanese, and Chinese.
1x Wired Gaming Mouse
1x Driver Disk
1x User Manual
PICTEK spare no effort to provide the best service, find us freely and your problem will be solved within 12 hours.
|PICTEK Cost-effective RGB Gaming Keyboard USB Wired Keyboard||PICTEK Customizable RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse||PICTEK Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse||PICTEK Mechanical Keyboard||Gaming Mouse 10,000 DPI Optical Sensor||Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo|
|Lighting Mode||RGB Backlight||Customizable RGB Backlight||Customized RGB Backlit||Rainbow LED Backlit||Customized RGB Backlit||RGB Backlight|
|Key Stroke Test||1000W||3000W||2000W||1000W||2000W||1000W|
|Multimedia Keys||8 Independent Multimedia Keys||10 Programmable Buttons||8 Programmable Buttons||12 Multimedia Keys||8 Programmable Buttons & Fire Button||Independent Multimedia Keys & 12 Shortcut Keys|
|Compatibility||Windows 95/98/XP/2000/ME/VISTA/7/8/10 and Mac OS||Windows7/8/10/XP/Vista/Mac OS||Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista/Mac OS||Windows 98/XP/2000/ME/VISTA/7/8/10 and Mac OS||Windows7/8/10/ XP, Vista,Mac OS，fits pretty well for laptop, desktop, PC and any other computers with USB 2.0/1.1 interface||Windows 95/98/XP/2000/ME/VISTA/7/8/10 and Mac OS|
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The middle rolling button and the two arrow-looking buttons behind it are programmable in addition to the two on the left side.
Mouse sensitivity is adjusted on the app's Main Settings page. For more control there's 5 DPI setting that can be adjusted under the "Advanced" menu. It's only adjustable by moving the sliding bar at certain increments: 500, 750, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000, 2400, 3000, 3200, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000, 7200. So it's not possible to set DPI below 500.
*If the mouse has trouble accepting your new settings, try pressing on the "Mode Switch" button on the underside (See image). This toggles between default configurations and your settings.
I leave 4-stars for now cause it is the "I Like" option. That's where I sit as of now. I will see how the mouse holds up over some time. If all is good I will update my star rating good or bad. Being new and a product I am unfamiliar with I think this is the fairest review I can give. Till later then,,,,,,
I bought this mouse on a whim and because it seems like a bargain. So far, it has been fantastic and I love it. Okay the mouse doesn't have replaceable slides or weight customization and it doesn't have more buttons than it needs to be pretty decent for the gaming I do.
What I like:
1. It is lightweight and slides almost like liquid helium on my gaming surface (okay maybe not that awesome, but it is pretty darn slick).
2. buttons are ergonomically placed and responsive to the touch (oh yeah...responsive to the touch)...
3. DPI setting is pretty customizable (see images attached to this review). You can customize 5 DPI settings from 500DPI to 7500DPI (in 100DPI increments) and select a completely custom color for each DPI setting (including if you want the light to "breath" or be steady). I'm not sure I have need for DPI setting that is that wide in range. For my gaming needs I use 1000DPI for my FPS games and when I'm just using other windows use a 1200-1500DPI setting so I can get around the monitor efficiently.
4. Price - for sure price will fluctuate online from this review. so I won't put the specific price I paid for this mouse, but I found it to be an incredible bargain for the price.
5. It does have the capacity to record macros, so that is cool, but I have not specific need at the moment so that is unevaluated.
So far - a very solid 5-star review with a recommendation for intermediate gamers.
I did notice, however, that the pads on the bottom are slightly scratched and peeled up. Despite how this could cause friction, the mouse still feels smooth to move. I’ve added a picture of the damaged bottom pads below to this comment.
Edit: I was mistaken about the bottom pads being peeled. That was actually protective plastic covering which was meant to be peeled, though it still might be worth mentioning that the plastic covering came damaged. The actual mouse pads under the plastic work quite well.
Also, the mouse cursor does move slightly when you pick up and move the mouse around, so if you want to reposition your mouse during gaming, you may need to raise the mouse about half an inch every time you do so.