- Warning: Not suitable for children under 4 years. For use under adult supervision
PLAYMOBIL Green Recycling Truck
- Teach children the importance of recycling with the Playmobil Recycling Truck
- Collect recyclables by lifting the recycling container and emptying its contents
- Playmobil is the largest toy manufacturer in Germany
- Figures can bend, sit, stand and turn their heads
- Includes recycling truck, two figures and other accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Playmobil Recycling Truck: Kids can learn the importance of recycling while having fun with the Playmobil Green Recycling Truck. Help collect recyclables by lifting the recycling container and emptying its contents to the back of the truck. Set includes two figures and other accessories. Playmobil, Germany's largest toy manufacturer, is headquartered in Zirndorf, Germany and has been producing and distributing toys for more than 36 years. The miniature worlds of Playmobil encourage children to explore and learn while having fun. Children's imaginations are transported to medieval times with the Playmobil castle, to the adventurous seas with Playmobil pirates, and many other themed playworlds. The figures can bend, sit, stand, and turn their heads to make realistic role play possible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Playmobil is not the same as it once was. Consider spending a bit more for Tonka.
For those considering the purchase of this awesome garbage truck - here are the issues your Blippi-loving kiddo will encounter.
1. There are two small green clamps that hold the gray lift to the truck. These will be the first thing you lose and it will render the truck functionless. They will not be able to attach the garbage can to the truck, dump the can, etc. Why these were made removable - I have no idea. Removing does not provide alternative features or functions or make a more realistic user experience - sooooo they just should have locked those in place or made it one piece.
2. The blue trash can lid is held on by two thin cylinders that will snap off with repeated removal of the lid. Since the design appears to be made for kiddos to disassemble and reassemble - this is a poor design choice. If disassembly/reassembly was not an intended part of play - they should have made this non-removable to reduce breakage/improve durability.
3. There are about 10 pieces of plastic trash that are included that we immediately removed from the packaging and voluntarily threw away. These seem not appropriate for 3 or 4 year olds (regardless of what the packaging says) Or household pets. They don’t look like pieces of garbage - so you can easily replace with paper crumbles for the kiddos to dumb in the hopper.
In short - these flaws will not leave your kid in a pile of tears on their birthday but it will leave your wallet emotionally distraught and encourage you to find other brands to support, even if the price is $5 more bucks. Your kid will definitely notice and comment on the toy being broken - but will likely find new ways of playing with it because most kids are friggin’ awesome and enjoy being happy. If your kid is not awesome or happy - even more reason to go a different direction.
Hope that helps!
The reviews weren't lying. The parts goes off too easily over, and over, and over...and so many over again is annoying! So after so many "over again", one of the tips is broken and doesn't hold anything else. The garbage thingies are very tiny. We have many Playmobil toys but I am really surprise this is not at its standards.