|Item display length||3.7 inches|
|Item display width||11.4 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Manufacturer||Polar Electro, Inc.|
|Item model number||91053154|
|Product Dimensions||9.4 x 28.96 x 1.78 cm; 90 Grams|
POLAR 91047327 Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth Smart Set
|Price:||+ S$8.32 Delivery|
- Improves your cycling technique and performance
- Speed sensor accurately measures your cycling speed and distance. Cadence sensor measures the real-time and average pedaling rate of your ride.
- Small and light design with firm bike attachment. Uses Bluetooth low energy wireless technology.
- Compatible with Polar V800 , Polar V650, popular cycling apps, the iPhone 4S and later and select Android devices using Android 4.3 or later
- Set includes one Polar Bluetooth Smart speed sensor and one Polar Bluetooth Smart cadence sensor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Boost your cycling performance with Polar Bluetooth Smart cadence and speed sensors. Find out what your most efficient pedaling rate is and measure your speed and distance accurately. The sensors included in this set work with Bluetooth Smart technology and consume only a little energy. Light yet tough, and easy to attach. Compatible with Polar V800 , Polar V650, popular cycling apps, the iPhone 4S and later and select Android devices using Android 4.3 or later
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We have other bikes with the Wahoo Blue SC sensor and the Wahoo has connection issues and the batteries need constant replacement. The Polar is also more flexible in mounting, with two sensors. Finally, the Polar sensors stay in place much better than the Wahoo Blue SC, which can get knocked out of position easily.
Only real negative is that once battery dies, have to re-buy, can not just change out battery.