|Display Size||4.3 Centimetres|
|Sport||Cycling, Exercise & Fitness, Running, Swimming|
|Included Components||Wrist unit, Cable|
|Item model number||90071065|
|Product Dimensions||0.43 x 0.43 x 0.09 cm; 35 Grams|
POLAR IGNITE - Advanced Waterproof Fitness Watch (Includes Polar Precision Heart Rate Integrated GPS and Sleep Plus Tracking)
About this item
- POLAR PRECISION PRIME HEART RATE - Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors. This next generation HR watch will take your training to the next level!
- DAILY TRAINING GUIDE - In addition to smart features like the ability to receive texts, phone calls, or email, Polar Ignite comes equipped with the Polar Fit Spark Daily Training Guide to coach you and provide the best workouts for your fitness goals.
- NIGHTLY RECHARGE - Exercise can have a positive effect. It can also leave you fatigued and worn down. Polar's Nightly Recharge measures your recovery during the night so you can make the right decision in the morning.
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKING - Get the valued insight you need to get a good nights rest with Polar's Sleep Plus Stages analysis.
- INTEGRATED GPS - As a premium quality GPS watch, Polar Ignite is equipped with speed, distance and route tracking. No phone needed!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Measurements43 x 43 x 8.5 mm
S: wrist circumference 130-185 mm
M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
Color touch display (IPS TFT) with Ambient Light Sensor (ALS), resolution 240x204. Dragontrail glass lens.
165 mAh Li-pol battery. Battery life up to 17 h in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate), up to 5 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate tracking.
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
Time & date. Alarm with snooze. Stopwatch & countdown timer.
Water resistant 30 m (ISO 22810, suitable for swimming)
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The data displays in the app are informative and well thought out. For example, you can look at the screen for today's nightly charge and then scroll backwards to compare the numbers to previous nights.
The one annoyance is the process of setting the screen always on during training. You can't do it until after the session is started and time is already running. That's bad. The option should be settable from the quick menu on the training screen. Or even better, a global option for keeping the screen always on during training with a local option (same as existing) to override that setting.