|Style||Powerhandz Weighted Anti Grip Basketball Training Glove,|
|Item model number||799559589769|
|Product Dimensions||22.23 x 10.16 x 3.81 cm; 589.67 Grams|
POWERHANDZ Weighted Anti-Grip Basketball Gloves for Strength and Resistance Training - Improve Dexterity and Arm Strength
- TRAINING: Our patented weighted anti-grip basketball training gloves are designed to improve dribbling, ball handling, hand speed, and arm muscles which leads to better performance, faster speed, strength, dexterity, and agility. Weighted anti-grip gloves can be utilized anywhere including at home workouts and practice sessions
- FUNDAMENTALS: Weighted anti-grip basketball training equipment has anti-friction material on the palm to make it more difficult to handle the ball in training, which has been shown to improve performance in games
- PRO QUALITY: Each pair of weighted anti-grip gloves has high quality leather material on the palm for top level performance. Iron sand is strategically placed on the top side of the hand with breathable fabric and an adjustable Velcro strap to provide comfort and support for your wrist
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: With anti-friction material and a 4-way nylon stretch fabric these gloves are durable and made for flexibility. The iron sand weights have been strategically placed around the hands' flex point to provide proper weight distribution for athletes of all ages
- UNIVERSAL: No matter your skill, fitness level or age, these basketball weighted anti-grip gloves will give you the power to improve your speed, reaction time, and overall performance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Anti-grip weighted training gloves have weight distributed across the top side of the glove and an anti-friction material on the palm side of the glove, making it more difficult to catch a football or dribble a basketball when training.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Overall i really wanted a pair of these, but they sent me 2 right handed gloves so i returned them and took it as a sign that i don't need them.
ALSO, they fit small. I have large hands (I'm 28yrs old, 6'3" and 200lbs and can palm a basketball). I normally wear a Large in gloves (like work gloves and gloves during the cold and such). I ordered a Large in these and they were too small. Go a size up with these for sure!
I'd highly recommend for anyone wanting to improve their hand quickness.
Great product. Well made.