PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag with Zip Closure, Unicorn Sky
- This lunch bag features PackIt's patented cooling technology. Freezable gel is permanently built into the bag, so you will never waste money on separate ice packs or gel packs again!
- To use, simply fold the PackIt Lunch Bag flat and store in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill food and drinks for hours
- PackIt lunch bags are perfect for packing healthy foods such as: dairy, fruits and veggies. Food and drinks stay cool and fresh all day! It’s ideal for people with special diets, food sensitivities or allergies
- The Lunch Bag features a zip top closure to lock in cool, dry air. A buckle handle clips onto totes, backpacks and strollers for hands-free convenience
- This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. Simple care: the interior wipes clean, spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PackIt’s Freezable Lunch Bag is the original bag with built-in cooling that keeps anything you pack cooler, longer. The secret is PackIt’s patented cooling technology. Freezable gel is permanently built into the lunch bag so you’ll never need to buy separate freezable ice packs or gel packs again! To use, fold the PackIt Freezable Lunch bag flat and store it in the freezer overnight (12 hours). In the morning, the walls of the lunch bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill items for hours. PackIt Lunch Bags chill food all day, letting you pack healthy foods that would spoil in other bags such as: yogurt, deli meat, milk, fruits and veggies. The cooling power lasts long enough to bring home leftovers, which reduces waste and saves you money. A zippered closure locks in cool, dry air and a buckle handle easily clip onto totes, backpacks or strollers. This soft lunch bag is made from nontoxic poly canvas and has a food-safe, water-resistant lining. Like all PackIt products, the Freezable Lunch Bag is made from PVC-, BPA-, phthalate-, formaldehyde- and lead-free materials. PackIt's Freezable Lunch Bag measures 10 inches tall, 8 inches wide and 5 inches deep while open. When folded, this lunch bag measures 8 inches wide, 5 inches deep and 2 inches tall for easy and compact storage in the freezer. Simple care: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior; allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
• 4 - 5oz bottles
• 1 - 9oz bottle
It's a tight fit because I freeze the bag overnight causing the walls to harden, which keeps the bottles cold, BUT THEY ALL FIT NICE AND SNUG. As far as bag height, the bag will fit all 9oz bottles just fine 🙂
I could deal with the cooling time, however I am very disappointed in the quality. Within a couple of months, the closing flap tore at one corner which caused the Velcro patch on that side to keep coming loose. Within a few months after that, I have given up getting any of the three Velcro patches to hold anymore. If they held, then the torn flap wouldn't have been so bad of an issue.
All in all, I can hardly recommend a product that is put together so poorly, even if the cooling features were stellar. I am not going to purchase this brand again.
I would expect that a cooler bag that has been frozen keep my food at a safe temperature until at least lunchtime, it is a "lunch bag" after all! Their description claims "Food and drinks stay cool and fresh all day!" Not sure what they consider a day, but it keeps things cold for a few hours at best, not "all day". I would expect that at the end of an 8 hour shift, this would still be slightly frozen or at least cold, but it's room temperature. I also found the velcro to be weak, the handle location plus the weight causes it to constantly open, I wish it only had a zipper closure, not velcro. I am only putting in lunchmeat, yogurt, carrots and an apple, not too much weight. I will not purchase one of these again unless they improve the longevity of the gel packs!
The bag is pretty expandable if I need to stuff it with lots of things, (rare) but totally possible. Would be great for someone who doesn't have access to fridge at work but want to keep something cold for long times. I've never kept it in direct heat, when I take it outdoors I'll make sure to put it in the baby packback or somewhere covered.