|Manufacturer||E.T. Browne Drug Company, Inc.|
|Item model number||4801-6N|
|Package dimensions||20.4 x 7.4 x 3.8 cm; 382.72 Grams|
Palmer's, Cocoa Butter Formula Biotin Length Retention Shampoo, 13.5 Fl Oz
|Price:||+ S$11.06 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Gentle shampoo, lifts away dirt, oil and build-up
- No harsh detergents, won’t strip or tangle hair
- Finest Ingedients: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated and beautiful hair and skin. We support sustainable production of Shea and Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil worldwide
- Choose What's Real: Our beauty products and hair and skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate and soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter
- Palmer's: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils & soaps for hand and body, face, lip, sun care, hair care and pregnancy and stretch mark care
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Length Retention system with Biotin, fully strengthens hair with powerhouse natural protectants that help block fragileness, brittleness, breakage and split ends, to help hair achieve its optimal length. This creamy, silicone free, non stripping , color safe shampoo, gently lifts away oil, dirt and build up with strengthening protectants, while leaving strands perfectly prepared for conditioning.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is the thickest shampoo she's used, which was expected because it contains cocoa butter. It smells modestly sweet and she likes it! I didn't care for the smell of my wife's hair after drying, but you cannot really smell it unless you place your nose in the hair. Despite the texture, it lathers well, making a creamy lather, and it rinses out well too. Highly recommended for use with damaged hair!