|Manufacturer||E.T. Browne Drug Company Inc.|
|Item model number||4170|
|Product Dimensions||3.48 x 6.35 x 19.56 cm; 240.97 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Body Oil with Vitamin E, 8.5 Ounces
|Price:||(S$2.58 / Fl. Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- LIGHT MOISTURIZING OIL: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil is a light oil that is specially formulated with pure Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E to help soften & soothe rough, dry skin.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: This fast absorbing, antioxidant rich formula contains Soybean, Sesame & Safflower & provides all day 24 hour moisture for dry skin. Add this lightly scented oil to your bath or apply it after your shower.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated & beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil worldwide.
- CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products & hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter.
- PALMER'S SKIN CARE: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, & Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils & soaps for hand & body, face, lip, sun care, hair care & pregnancy & stretch mark care.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-3, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene (CI 75130), Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Body Oil is a light oil specially formulated with pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to help soften and soothe rough, dry skin. This fast absorbing rich formula containing Soybean, Sesame, and Safflower and provides all day 24 hour moisture. Free of Parabens and Phthalates, this lightly scented oil is great for being added to your bath or applied after your shower: To add to bath, simply pour 1-2 capfuls directly under the running bath water for a moisturizing, soothing bath. To apply after shower, pop open the cap and rub oil directly onto your damp skin. Leave on for a few seconds, and then pat dry. Key Ingredients: Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin. Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.About Palmer's:Founded more than 175 years ago, Palmer’s is one of the leaders in treatment-oriented beauty products with it's trusted brand. The name Palmer’s is synonymous with natural ingredient based skin and hair care product lines including Cocoa Butter Formula, Coconut Oil Formula, Shea Formula, Olive Oil Formula and Skin Success. Palmer's uses only the finest ingredients to provide consumers the highest quality formulas at affordable prices.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have loved Palmers cocoa butter products since I was a teenager and this oil is a winner! My skin is soft and it’s clearing up dark spots as I hoped it would. It’s a definite skin care staple. Thanks Palmer’s!!
Reviewed in the United States on 6 February 2019
Here's a few other things to know about it:
- It's claim to being lightly scented is totally true. There is a slightly sweet smell to the formula, but it's not overwhelming. It just smells nice and subtle.
- I don't feel greasy, which I know can be a problem with these. However, I use it as described on the bottle. I put it on after the shower and pat dry. If you don't follow the steps, you could get a different result. Just keep that in mind.
- It's very light. Besides the subtle scent, you won't feel it. You're skin is smoother without the heavy, present feel of some lotions.
- The bottle itself is a good size for holding with one hand. Hold from the bottom so it doesn't slip away. Squeezing isn't necessary. That means it's easy to put on, but also easy to waste if you're not careful. It's a good price though. So, I'm not terribly worried about this aspect.
Again, I'm happy recommending this product. It works as advertised, and it's convenient. It's become a part of my daily routine.
It’s also excellent to use a little extra when massaging sore muscles. We add a little peppermint oil then and the two bend nicely.