|Manufacturer||E.T. Browne Drug Company Inc.|
|Item model number||3308-6_ob|
|Product Dimensions||4.75 x 7.87 x 21.13 cm; 0.25 Grams|
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner, 8.5 Ounces (Pack of 2)
|Price:||(S$1.91 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- DETANGLING CONDITIONER: Our Coconut Oil Repairing Conditioner is a rich, creamy conditioner that instantly detangles & coats strands for silkier, shinier & easier-to-manage hair.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: Made with Coconut Oil & Monoi Oil for deep moisturizing & shine, Argan Oil for enhanced brilliance & gloss, & Sea Kelp to help promote growth. It's perfect for dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS: We strive to use only the finest natural, raw ingredients to bring you soft, hydrated & beautiful hair & skin. We support sustainable production of Shea & Cocoa Butter & Coconut Oil worldwide.
- CHOOSE WHAT'S REAL: Our beauty products & hair & skin treatments feature real high-quality, plant-based ingredients in formulas that really work to hydrate & soften, from lip balm to bar soap to body butter.
- PALMER'S SKIN CARE: Our Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, & Vitamin E product lines include creams, balms, lotions, oils & soaps for hand & body, face, lip, sun care, hair care & pregnancy & stretch mark care.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panthenol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Diallyldimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-22, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoï, infused with Tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deeply hydrate, repair damage and give hair incredible shine. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Repairing Conditioner is a rich, creamy conditioner that instantly detangles and coats strands for silkier, shinier and easier to manage hair. No Sulfates • No Parabens • No Phthalates • No Mineral Oil • No Gluten • No Dyes Product directions: After shampooing with Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula™ Shampoo apply generously to wet hair. Allow product to penetrate for 3-5 minutes before rinsing. Safety warnings: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Key Ingredients: Coconut Oil: deeply moisturizes and adds shine Monoï Oil: hydrates and pampers Agran Oil: enhances brillance and gloss Sea Kelp: helps promote growth
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Repairing Conditioner
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Coconut Oil Repairing Conditioner is a rich, creamy conditioner that instantly detangles and coats strands for silkier, shinier and easier to manage hair.
- Deeply hydrates and repairs damage while adding shine
- Creamy conditioner detangles for hair that is silkier and easier to manage
- Formulated with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoi
Formulated with carefully sourced ingredients, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula products deliver luxuriously rich moisture for beautiful looking skin and hair.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
cocos nucifera fruit extract 1
propylene glycol 3
behentrimonium chloride 4
cetearyl alcohol 1
coconut oil 1
phenyl trimethicone 1
tocopheryl acetate 3
HYDROLYZED KERATIN 2
silk amino acids 1
aloe barbadensis leaf juice 2
radish root 1
steartrimonium chloride 4
stearyl alcohol 1
dimethyl stearamine 4
isopropyl alcohol 2