|Product Dimensions||20.5 x 32.5 x 22.2 cm; 5.51 Kilograms|
Pampers Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Baby Wipes 10x Pop-top, 560 Count
|Ingredients||Water, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA See more|
About this item
- Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
- Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances no ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
- Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
Water, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitan Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes-our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on Newborn babies' Skin-including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces. No ethanol or drying alcohol The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Forgot to add...these are nice because they don't leave linty crud behind. I have had that issue with wipes that aren't "pure water". Not sure what the deal is, but probably linked to those others not staying moist.