|Product Name||Baby Wipes|
|Manufacturer||Procter & Gamble|
|Item model number||4344255078|
|Product Dimensions||20.17 x 23.65 x 30.81 cm; 4.51 Kilograms|
Pampers Baby Wipes Complete Clean Baby Fresh Scent 9X 80 Pop-Top - 720 Count
- Pampers Complete Clean wipes clean from top to bottoms, Helps maintain skins natural pH
- 4X stronger for a durable, yet gentle clean (Vs. leading U.S. subbrand)
- 4X stronger for a durable, yet gentle clean for your baby's sensitive skin (Vs. leading U.S. sub brand)
- Free of alcohol, parabens, phenoxyethanol, and dyes
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WATER/EAU, CITRIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM.
Pampers Complete Clean wipes clean from top to bottoms. A soft touch and durable strength make these versatile wipes tough enough to tackle messy hands and diaper changes, yet gentle enough to clean your baby’s delicate face. With a clean, refreshing scent that makes changing time more enjoyable, Pampers Complete Clean wipes are also dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, and do not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, or dyes.
For over 180 years, we’ve challenged the norm and inspired the future—from the products we put on the shelf to the people we bring on our team.
We believe in finding small but meaningful ways to improve lives—now and for generations to come.
Purpose, Values & Principles:
Taken together, our Purpose, Values and Principles are the foundation for P&G’s unique culture. Throughout our history of over 181 years, our business has grown and changed while these elements have endured, and will continue to be passed down to generations of P&G people to come. Our Purpose unifies us in a common cause and growth strategy of improving more consumers’ lives in small but meaningful ways each day. It inspires P&G people to make a positive contribution every day. Our Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other and with our partners. And Our Principles articulate our unique approach to conducting work every day.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What happening Amazon?
I just wish they were flushable.
• Very soft
• Not irritating to my 16 month old girl who is rash prone
• Comes in original pop top packaging
• Smells good
• Pop top is flimsy and breaks off- meaning wipes are exposed and dry out
• Not thick- meaning they rip when pulled out of package and your fingers will go through and touch the poo 🤢 (we all should be used to it though.. motherhood is messy, I mean who hasn't been pooped or peed on?)
• Does not come in a box so the original box gets damaged during shipment
I would purchase again & I would recommend.
Even after 3 kids (7,6 & 1.5) I have not found my favorite perfect wipes. With my oldest two (boys) I used to use cheap Walmart's parent's choice and I liked them but my boys were not rash prone. So with my daughter I cant buy knock off wipes unfortunately
If your baby is a newborn, a girl or is rash prone I recommend spending the extra few dollars on name brand wipes but if not, I recommend knock off to save you some money. You will be buying a TON of wipes over the years so I highly recommend going cheap if you can, because I mean.. who cares about the name on the stupid little package of wipes!
Thanks for reading my review, if you found it helpful click the little helpful button below :)