|Manufacturer||Procter & Gamble - Pampers|
|Item model number||43237-2|
|Product Dimensions||23.65 x 20.17 x 20.47 cm; 2.98 Kilograms|
Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive 6X Pop-Top Packs, 336 Count
- #1 Choice of U.S. Hospitals (based on hospital sales data)
- pH balancing formula helps protect sensitive skin
- Free of alcohol, perfume, parabens, phenoxyethanol, and dyes
- 20% thicker for a soft and comfortable clean (vs. Pampers Complete Clean)
- Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic.Instructions: Do not flush. Store unopened package liners in outer box (or bag). Store at room temperature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
WATER/EAU, CITRIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, XANTHAN GUM.
Your baby's delicate skin deserves our best skin protection. As the #1 choice of hospitals, Pampers Sensitive wipes are clinically proven gentler than cleaning with water and washcloth alone-while Pampers unique pH balancing formula is specially designed to protect your baby's delicate skin. And because they are specially designed with your baby's sensitive skin needs in mind, Pampers Sensitive wipes contain no parabens, phenoxyethanol, perfume, alcohol, or dyes. Pampers Sensitive wipes are dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic to care for even the most sensitive skin.
Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive
- 0% phenoxyethenol,paraben,perfume & alcohol-Specially designed with your baby's skin needs in mind
- As mild as washcloth & Water- Ideal for baby's sensitive skin
- pH balancing lotion- Helps maintain skins natural pH
- Our diapers & wipes are made with carefully selected materials
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Not only that but I used on my face one night to take my makeup off and I got a literal burn above my right eye on my lid! I almost cried because I had been using these on my poor 2 year old! Idk what’s wrong but I love huggies, that’s our go to for wipes but we don’t usually use this kind. Save your $, go to Costco or sams club and buy their house brand wipes! Sooo much better bang for your buck!
If you do buy these.. plz atleast test them on yourself when you go to the bathroom before you use them on the baby/ toddler/kid..