|Item model number||SFZYPZ913|
|Package dimensions||34.29 x 24.21 x 1.8 cm; 712 Grams|
Hiware 200 Pieces Parchment Paper Baking Sheets 9x13 Inches, Precut Non-Stick Parchment Paper for Baking, Cooking, Grilling, Frying and Steaming - Unbleached, Fit for Quarter Sheet Pans
Enhance your purchase
- PRECUT & HANDY PACKAGE: Includes 200 pcs and each sheet is 9" x 13", perfectly fit the standard quarter sheet pan and the sheets are neatly placed in a handy box. Using pre-cut sheets allows you just simply take out a piece of parchment sheets and spread it on the baking tray which makes your baking process convenient and effectively avoid bother measuring and cutting from a curled parchment roll.
- NATURAL, UNBLEACHED & HEALTHY MATERIAL: Made from natural wood pulp and totally fluorescent free, water proof, food grade, unbleached, NON-TOXIC and BPA-free. Oven and microwave safe to 450℉, so it won't curl when baked at high temperatures.
- EXTRA THICKENED BUT LOW PRICE: Each of these 200 pieces of parchment is extra thick, and our parchment paper is 45gsm. Compared to the 35gsm paper, ours is stronger, more durable and less brittle, so you can easily pick up the food on the baking sheet by lifting parchment paper without any breaking. MOREOVER, IT IS MORE COST-EFFECTIVE THAN OTHERS.
- NON-STICK: Putting it on your baking sheets means you don’t have to grease, and cookies will slide right off (plus they’re easier to wash afterward). It can also keep baked goods and candies from sticking together or frosting from smearing by putting a sheet of parchment between each layer in your container or box. Meanwhile, it allows easily cleaning up and avoid sticky dough sticking to the baking tray which is difficult to remove.
- MULTIPLE USES: It is a very frequently used and easy-to-use item in the kitchen and daily when you want to bake cookies, cakes, macaroons, bread, pizza, brioche or serve chips, bake wings, burgers, or even wrap sandwich, croissant or hot dog and gifts, etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bake All Your Favorite Recipes Without Worrying About Messy Cleanups With Our Parchment Paper Sheets!
Whether you’re a professional baker or just love cooking, Hiware non-stick parchment paper sheets are an essential addition to your kitchen. The Pre-cut 9” x 13” parchment sheet size is just the right fit for most trays and come in a convenient flip-close box. Each pack comes with 200 pieces of unbleached and non-stick parchment paper sheets that can easily be stored in the durable box.
Each parchment paper is carefully made to offer high heat resistance to make sure they won’t curl, burn or stick giving you the freedom to cook and bake anything you want without worrying about your delicious recipes sticking to trays or racks.
They are made from genuine wood pulp free of hazardous impurities, coatings, or additives. These sheets do not flavor or taint foods or ingredients. They can be used in the microwave or oven up to 480 degrees for ultimate convenience.
- Oven and Microwave Safe
- Multi-Purpose Use
- Save Time
- Easy to Store
- 9 x 13 Inches
PRE-CUT IN CONVENIENT BOX so there is no cutting or tearing. You don't even need to fuss with a bag like most other parchments. This box makes easy to pull out the number of sheets you need with one hand. Perfect for when you are in the middle of cooking dinner and need to work fast.
Multifunctional Paper Sheets:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
First, the packaging. These are no longer shipped in the envelope package shown in the photos. Instead, they come in a fitted box with seals on the ends. However, the box ends and seals aren't enough to bear the weight of the parchment paper, so the package comes open during shipping. When I first received the package I thought I'd received an open product and returned it for a new one. However, when the second product came with the box ends open and seals broken (due to the weight of the parchment paper moving in the box during shipping), I realized the issue. Although the parchment paper is wrapped in plastic as well, when the plastic package is loose in the Amazon box it can tear and come open, exposing the parchment to the inside of the shipping box. (This happened to my first shipment, but not my second, so I kept the second and decided to use it rather than going through the hassle of returning it again.
Upon use, I came upon the second issue: quality. In short, food sticks to this more than it does to the regular parchment paper you can buy at the grocery store. I purchased this to use when I bake meringues (which is quite often), and it was extremely frustrating to discover that the meringues stuck to the paper and crumbled when I attempted to remove them. To make sure it wasn't just a bad batch of meringues (or user error is some other respect), I then lined 1 baking sheet with a roll of regular store-bought parchment paper, and 1 baking sheet with the Hiware sheet, and spread the meringue batter between them using the same oven, temperature, and amount of time. See the attached photo - nothing stuck to the store-bought paper, but everything stuck to the Hiware.
The only good things about this product are the price, the fact that it's precut, and the fact that it's flat rather than in a roll like the kind you can buy at the store. However, given that it gets messed up in shipping and doesn't actually work as parchment paper should, the bad outweighs the good. Not recommended.
This parchment paper is a bin thinner, flimsier but that, surprisingly, has not affected performance. In fact, the thin sheets are even easier to work with and take up less space in the trash when you're done.
The nicest thing about the sheets is that they lie flat, no rolling up on the edges, so very easy to work with.
I was concerned about the one size but so far these have been big enough for every job. I cut them with scissors for smaller jobs. Also, I guess, if I needed a bigger sheet I could overlap 2 but that hasn't been necessary yet.
The only drawback, and it's minor, was finding the right place to store the box. Obviously, it wouldn’t fit in the same spot that a roll would. I decided on a lower cabinet with the box standing up against a cabinet wall. That makes it easy to grab a single sheet and slide it up and out and it takes very little space, though cabinet height has to be adequate (at least a few inches higher than the sheets are long.
All in all seems like a good quality and convenient alternative to what I have been using. I'll definitely buy these again.