|Model Number||Pasta attachments for stand mixers|
|Item model number||Pasta attachments for stand mixers|
|Product Dimensions||20.98 x 16.99 x 5.49 cm; 1.59 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ANTREE Pasta Maker Attachment 3 in 1 Set for KitchenAid Stand Mixers Included Pasta Sheet Roller, Spaghetti Cutter, Fettuccine Cutter Maker Accessories and Cleaning Brush
Enhance your purchase
- [ALL Upgrade Design] This 3-in-1 pasta attachments kit fits ALL KitchenAid Stand Mixer perfectly except K45SS. Far superior to the 3 Pieces- Pasta Sheet Roller. Simply attach it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer. Roll the dough and cut the pasta into spaghetti Fettuccine, and lasagna at the same time, no need to change pasta attachment.
- [High-quality Materials]: 3 sets of blades are refined from grade SUS304 stainless steel, including Pasta Roller Spaghetti Cutter Fettuccine Cutter, as the good design must be uniform power transmission for the high-quality pasta making experience. The protective case is a build-in POM. The overall structure is beautiful, sturdy, small. It has only 1.6KG is convenient for storage. It is also a must-have accessory for KitchenAid.
- [Efficient and Convenient] The pasta maker makes having homemade pasta and noodle a breeze. Pasta Roller rolls 5.5-inch sheets of pasta with 8 different thickness options. You don't need to disassemble and replace other dough mixers. The advantage of this design is that you can complete 3 steps at the same time, such as making a uniform thickness of pasta (such as sheets of Wonton / Dumplings / TACO) /classic Spaghetti noodles/hearty Fettuccine noodles, etc.
- [Easy to Use & Clean] Easy to attach, easy to use, easy to control with clear instruction. Gets you the pasta sheets and noodles much faster. You can clean it very quickly the cleaning brush that came with it. Compared to other similar products, they can't open the protective cover to remove the dough in the gap, but we can. Micro-innovative 3-in-1 Pasta Maker, you will like this Pasta maker while once you use to.
- [Great Gift] The 3-in-1 pasta attachment kit for KitchenAid Mixer is a time saver. Perfect holiday gift for the one that has KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Very quick at churning out piles of pasta for spaghetti, lasagna or fettuccine. It's worth having and enjoying a better life!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's no longer annoying to make classic delicious pasta at home. Our 3-in-1 pasta maker can quickly create pasta, sheets of
dumpling TACO wonton and noodles. The breadth of the Pasta Roller can be adjusted to a thickness of 5.5 inches
(0.5mm-2mm). The spaghetti cutter and fettuccine cutter can be work at the same time. We aim to simplify complex steps.
The most important prerequisite for the production of spaghetti is rolled dough. The suitable strength will produce noodles with
rich export sensation. Generally, the first rolling starts from the 1 gear of pasta roller. The reasonable spacing can loosen
the elasticity of the gluten to enhance the taste. The basis of elastic spaghetti.
Every person craves unlabored make pasta, but not all products work perfectly in this simple demand, Now Antree's new 3-in-1
Pasta Maker help you to free your hands easy to make pasta, no need to change the Pasta Roller frequently. Restore your
cooking fun, enjoy it now. Flip-up to open a hinged attachment hub cover and install our pasta maker to your KitchenAid and
Done enjoy your kitchen time.
The product includes kit:
1. Pasta Maker *1
2. New screws*1
3. Product Manual*1
4. Cleaning brush *1
12-month for a replacement if any quality issue. We provide 24-hour customer service, if you have any question about the pasta
attachment for KitchenAid, please feel free to contact us. We are always here for you.
Helpful Tip: make sure the dough is not sticky, flour each morsel generously, and cool dough for half-hour before rolling. If you
follow these steps, nothing will stick and the rolling attachment won't have to be cleaned at all.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
That being said, this is a great value compared to the KA brand 3 piece set, and it does it all the same in one handy unit. We've used it a few times, and it works great. Rolls and cuts spaghetti and linguini type noodles. Easy to clean. No switching attachments to go between rolling and cutting. Seems to be well made and sturdy. Works best when listening to music by Louis Prima -- or at least it seems that way. And like most things from overseas, the instruction manual can be a humorous read.
So spend some dough to make some dough for less dough than the other dough rollers and cutters. 2 thumbs up Antree!
The tool is very well made, solid and robust, easily on par with Kitchen-Aid attachments in terms of quality. Its' hard plastic hatch can be removed exposing the rollers and cutters which means it is also easier to clean. The only slight ding I would record here is that it's useable "rolling/cutting" width at 5 1/4" is 1/2" less than the Kitchen-Aid set although the overall width (outer edge to outer edge) is about the same.
If someone is looking at the Kitchen-Aid set and knows what I know now, they would opt for this single tool and save the money that the equivalent KA set would cost and still be getting something that is every bit as good and in fact, is in a couple of dimensions actually a superior design that makes using it a better experience than the original.
Update two months in. I am probably going to buy a second one and get rid of my two Kitchen-Aid KPRA/KSMPRA sets but keep the KPCA cutters since Antree does not seem to have one for cappellini & lasagnette yet. Another small benefit is that the box it comes in is smaller and requires less storage space.
As it is a 3-in-1 product, it is quite a bit heavier than the individual roller /cutter parts. So, you have to be careful not to drop it either on a glass table( as I have setup) or on a porcelain/ceramic floor. The longer screw is a nice touch. Overall I am satisfied but I wish I could say I was happy.
Edit July 11-2020: this developed two problems. One it started a high pitch whine. But, more importantly the thickness adjustment knob stopped working while connected to the stand mixer. So, each time I had to stop the mixer, remove this attachment, wiggle the roller and square connector till it unlocked and then adjust the thickness and reattach to the mixer and so on.
Amazon was kind enough to send an RMA and I am sending it back. It was decent while it worked.
Edit: Nov 06-2020. The merchant offered me $20 to delete the review so the product looks better. When I politely declined, the offer was increased to $30. I just thought people should know about these tactics.