|Item model number||PA-3436H|
|Package Dimensions||31.09 x 24.69 x 5.18 cm; 481 Grams|
Patient Aid 34" x 36" Positioning Bed Pad with Handles | Incontinence Mattress Bedding Protector Liner Underpad | with Straps for Easy Lift Transfer | Reusable Washable Waterproof | Hospital Quality
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- UNDERPAD WITH HANDLES FOR LIFTING: Equipped with 4 strongly reinforced bed pad handles for easy patient transferring, our reusable underpad is the incontinence bed pad nursing staffs, EMTs & other medical professionals prefer.
- TOP GRADE TRIPLE LAYER PROTECTION: 3 Layers of protection! Waterproof polyester & polyurethane bottom barrier layer, extra absorbent polyester “soaker” middle layer, soft 100% brushed polyester top layer for added comfort.
- FOR INCONTINENCE & POTTY TRAINING: Lightweight, breathable, no-noise bed pad liner. Can be used as a bed pad for incontinence or as a bed pad for potty training kids. It's the reliable, all purpose underpad sheet protector.
- CONVENIENTLY WASHABLE & DRYABLE: Machine wash in cool or warm water, tumble or air dry to reuse the hospital incontinence pads. Unlike disposable hospital pads for beds, our eco-friendly washable underpad is reusable.
- #1 NURSE-APPROVED UNDERPAD LINER: 100% latex-free & easy to use thanks to the bed pad straps, patient underpads by Patient Aid have earned a reputation among RN nurses, home care professionals, the disabled & the elderly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Caring and moving incontinent patients has its challenges. Dedicated to providing hospital accessories that make the tasks of nurses,
home care specialists & emergency medical technicians easier & more efficient, we've designed the perfect reusable bed pad.
Never again worry about liquids soaking through. Our large waterproof bed pad delivers optimal protection day & night!
3 LAYERS of Protection: Best Bed Pads for Incontinence Among Adults & Children - For Hospital Stays & Home Use
⭐ TOP PAD LAYER - 100% Brushed Polyester - Comfortable, Breathable, No-Noise Day & Night Protection Underpad
⭐ MIDDLE LAYER - Non-woven, 90% Polyester & 10% Rayon - Absorbs or "Soaks" Up Urine, Sweat & Other Liquids
⭐ BOTTOM LAYER - Polyester & Polyurethane - Dependable Waterproof Bed Pad Protector - Protects Sheets & Bedding
✅ Bed Underpad Doubles as a Patient Transfer Sheet Features 4 Handle Straps (2 on each side) for Easy Patient Lifting
✅ Machine Washable & Dryable unlike disposable underpads Less Waste = Money Saved Best Choice Washable Bed Pad
✅ Triple Ply Bedding Underpad Protects Sheets & Mattress from Moisture Effectively Absorbs Sweat, Urine & Much More
✅ Hospital Quality Bed Pads for Medical Settings, At Home Patient Care & Potty Training Multipurpose Medical Underpads
✅ Folds up for Discreet Storing Fold & Slip Under Mattress When Not in Use Premiere Medical Equipment You Can Trust
We here at Patient Aid strive to ensure we deliver the quality & convenience you can count on. Professionally designed with
nurses & those who care for the elderly or disabled in mind, our high quality washable waterproof bed pads never disappoint.
Make the smart move & discover the difference. Click 'ADD TO CART' to order your washable waterproof underpad!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It's extremely durable, washes well and the handles are great. I'd have
thought that the Hospice medical equipment suppliers would have of
course just included this with the bed / but they did not. If you have anyone
in bed / consider their measurements because this should go from the
shoulders to past the butt when they are lying down. It's very much a good